Thursday, November 10, 2022 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, November 15, 2022 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Jeff,

I must reduce my visit to two nights now please. I have had a hospital appointment at the rather unusual time of 2.40pm on Saturday the 12th of November. However it should be over in time for me to join you for the Saturday night show - I imagine I will be there by 7pm at the latest. So its Saturday and Sunday nnights only please + 2 tickets to Cracklin Rose 🍺 :)

Peter

Jeff I’m really sad to say I wont be able to come to this meet 😢 My best friend passed away recently and I need to say goodbye to her at her funeral.

Please say farewell to Whittingham for me and make it a good send-off… I’m sure you will x

Jeff I’m really sad to say I wont be able to come to this meet 😢 My best friend passed away recently and I need to say goodbye to her at her funeral.

Please say farewell to Whittingham for me and make it a good send-off… I’m sure you will x
Don't worry about it, I fully understand Jenny, hope all goes well at the funeral and hope to see you both soon. Jeff x

You are now on the main attendance list (y)
Hi Jeff thankyou so much we are looking forward to meeting you all , there are three of us Kate Bill & Amanda our disabled daughter . So I'll need 3 tickets please . We can't get there till Friday afternoon though hope that's ok .
Kind regards Kate x

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh Jenny so sorry to hear about your friend xx

We're thinking of you ❤️ xxx

Regards,
Del & Diane xxx

Please can all who are attending this meet look at this thread

I think a Raffle Evening would be more fun, I’m sure most people won’t mind donating for a good cause.
Could somebody donate a bottle of whiskey please, as I’ve just finished the last one!

Hi Jeff,

I am sorry to say that I have yet another medical appointmment in Bingley first this on Monday morning and so will only be able to stay for the one night!
Since the meeting is full with a waiting list this makes me feel that it is unfair of me to occupy a booking slot if I am only staying one, Satyrday, night and I am wondering what to do. Since it will be dark by the time I can get there on Saturday we could maybe just park up on the road for the night - on the other hand this might create a problem with neighbouts etc.
Can you let me know your thoughts please, I could either stay on the bokking list, not come at all or park up on the QT somewhere so we can attend the event.
Sorry to be awkward old git. Peter

Hi Jeff,

I am sorry to say that I have yet another medical appointmment in Bingley first this on Monday morning and so will only be able to stay for the one night!
Since the meeting is full with a waiting list this makes me feel that it is unfair of me to occupy a booking slot if I am only staying one, Satyrday, night and I am wondering what to do. Since it will be dark by the time I can get there on Saturday we could maybe just park up on the road for the night - on the other hand this might create a problem with neighbouts etc.
Can you let me know your thoughts please, I could either stay on the bokking list, not come at all or park up on the QT somewhere so we can attend the event.
Sorry to be awkward old git. Peter
Hello Peter
Just turn up as normal, do not park on the road, we can find space even if it is just for 1 night. Jeff

Can you put us on the reserve list please, maybe a slim chance but must try, thanks,
Pauline and Mike
There is room for you on the meet, but we have now sold all tickets for the Saturday evening, if you would like to attend and see if any tickets become available, then the choice is yours. Jeff

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back