Favourite movie or YouTube clips

I'll have you know that I am very pert thank you very much & I get pertier every day.

Not sure what you mean Youtube is free to all.

I'll have you know that I am very pert thank you very much & I get pertier every day.

Not sure what you mean Youtube is free to all.
They ask you to sign in, i dont because its a google acc they are looking for, i have free tube on linux but forgot how to upload, just dont see why we cannot load vids direct to here.

I am signed out of my account, and I just grabbed the first video on the list, grabbed the URL and pasted it below, there is no need to sign in at all, if you can watch it you can post it, at least you can on a proper OS :D :D

this looks like hard work for a couple of not-so-young men, they must be really fit.

All this talk about people in bands and if they have talent or not? and being 'influenced'?

Well, this musician should have been interviewed by Jim Morrison I think ;)

They ask you to sign in, i dont because its a google acc they are looking for, i have free tube on linux but forgot how to upload, just dont see why we cannot load vids direct to here.
Why you can't upload videos? just think how much space is needed to store and how much bandwidth is needed to play? Storing videos (and even photos for that matter) is not what Forums hosting services are setup for.
All you need to do is to post a link.

I don't think Linux allows you to do that David, he only seems ot be able to post pictures of websites etc.

Why you can't upload videos? just think how much space is needed to store and how much bandwidth is needed to play? Storing videos (and even photos for that matter) is not what Forums hosting services are setup for.
All you need to do is to post a link.
Cant find the url on utube page, will try again later.

It's in exactly the same place as any other URL I've ever seen Trev.

I like Fluffy Dipstick, beats furry eared cretin any day :D :D

Astounding what some people have to do to survive.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:3)

Back