Ferry booked at last

Tezza33

At last I have been able to book a Ferry, 12.05 from Dover on Friday and we can't wait, it seems such a long time since we had a break so it is a pity it is only a month as I start treatments with the head injury clinic at the start of February, I was given the all clear to go by one Doctor then another one wanted to do tests before I go, they were done on Tuesday and I had a phone call today to say it will be six weeks for the results so I might as well go.
it used to be so simple once?

Get off and enjoy yourselves.. You've earned it.
Have a happy Xmas and start the New Year in style.
Keep us posted / warned, of your whereabouts.

Have a wonderful trip both of you and a very Merry Christmas!

Fingers crossed for a MUCH better New Year!

Great news Tezza. Really chuffed. Enjoy! Stay safe Buddy. 71 days until the start of my trip.Not that I’m counting.

Enjoy your trip Terry... it'll do you both the world of good (y)

Hope you have a great trip....not actually spoken but enjoy your posts...Maja

Have a wonderful time young Terrence, hopefully we'll be following you soon. I hope that your vet is as great as mine has been

Great news Tel, bout time you got your finger out :)

Terry, we shan't be going now until after your return, so perhaps you'll pm me when you get back.
Ta
Peter

Terry, don't know if you've noticed, but seems there are a lot of people glad you are going abroad :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL: enjoy the trip (y)
Thankyou very much. There’s all of us with our , Have a great time’s , You really deserve it’s, Missing you already’s. And then you go and let the cat out of the bag . On yer bike Terry, don’t call us and we won’t call you. He didn’t need to know that. Just as well he doesn’t read this, he could get the right hump. Just in case he does stumble on here, I’ve typed it quickly, cos I know he can’t read fast ???

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back