Ferry booked at last

Had a good trip down apart from the weather, stayed on a nice quiet aire in Belgium on Friday night and another very quiet stellplatze near Frankfurt last night, both free obviously, we will get to Wurzeburg later today?

Had a good trip down apart from the weather, stayed on a nice quiet aire in Belgium on Friday night and another very quiet stellplatze near Frankfurt last night, both free obviously, we will get to Wurzeburg later today?
Brilliant Tel, I said to Del yesterday I thought you were already away so nice to see it confirmed. Enjoy matey :)

Wot Nab said. Enjoy yourselves, have a bratwurst for me, mit frites, mit Mayo ketchup, danke

Pretend there’s an accent ( umlaut ) over the e in danke. I’m sure there’s a way to do that but as we know Delbert ain’t clever enough for that . Stay safe

Last edited:
We were in Wurzeburg back in the summer. It's a lovely old town, I imagine it will have a great Christmas market. There a nice place to stay near the river with a lovely walk to the town.
Enjoy yourselves.

Oh, I see!
I presume that is a dealer showroom, the one in Bad Waldsee is Hymers own showroom.
If you get the chance, it could be worth a visit for the Hymer Museum
It does look very similar to the Bad Waldsee site so maybe Hymer are financial involved with the dealer!
Thanks Graham, we will be near to it next week so we will go to the Hymer museum, I hadn't thought of that

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back