Full membership fee

car showrooms are open again from next Monday so hopefully it will be the same for motorhome and caravan sales

I am hoping that's the case. I think motorhome and caravan showrooms will want to get as many new customers through those doors as soon as possible.

We purchased our first and second van from them and have had no problems. That was 8 years ago however, and things change. we have taken advantage, many times of their Club facilities. :)

I'm sure I'll have no problems either. Too big a company to have dissatisfied customers.

It’s a shame that the £5 is preventing you from becoming a full member , as the poi’s alone if only used once will save you more than the membership fee.
Send me your address and I will send you the £5 so that you can become a full member and enjoy all the benefits it will bring you, as it would be a shame for you to miss out just for the sake of £5
A very generous offer.. Can we have a fiver too ?
You know where we live...
I'm just wondering if our new friend is a fellow Yorkshire man..
Not tight..... Just careful.

can you send me £10, i would like it. on no.13579.oh no.you might call me names, for-get it, but i like your style. ok pj. nice people are always nice,

Of course just send your bank details and pin
A very generous offer.. Can we have a fiver too ?
You know where we live...
I'm just wondering if our new friend is a fellow Yorkshire man..
Not tight..... Just careful.

I will drop it in when we are allowed out again

Last edited:
yes.... you only do it once. I'm very careful where I venture. As a young single male many years ago, I ventured out too far and got my motorcycle stuck on the beach. It turned out I had ventured onto the Nudist area. These five guys suddenly appeared (showing more than muscle) and helped me push the bike onto soild ground. never five strong young ladies when you want them...!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back