Full membership fee

Excellent! Will that mean that you may be able to come along to a few of our Gatherings, when the restrictions are lifted?

We have quite a few members who are waiting for dealerships to reopen, so are not alone. Where abouts in Cambridgeshire are you based. I am in Attleborough in Norfolk, on the A11.

Welcome to the fold, maybe you’d like to join us on the Saturday night virtual meets as detailed in the Full Members area.

I'm looking forward to "Wild Camping" more although I understand it can be dangerous if one doesn't do their homework. I'm looking forward to group breaks away
It’s only dangerous if you forget to put the handbrake on. Even then, it could be interesting 🤔

Has it? Still very good value though because you get 3 forums for the price of one and worth it for the full member discounts too.

Welcome to the forum anyway Mr T... I hope you'll like it here :)
Hi, can anyone tell me which other Forum`s you get with full membership thanks? G

It’s a shame that the £5 is preventing you from becoming a full member , as the poi’s alone if only used once will save you more than the membership fee.
Send me your address and I will send you the £5 so that you can become a full member and enjoy all the benefits it will bring you, as it would be a shame for you to miss out just for the sake of £5
can you send me £10, i would like it. on no.13579.oh no.you might call me names, for-get it, but i like your style. ok pj. nice people are always nice,

Hi everyone
Ive not been on any of the sites for a while as we do not wildcamp as my good lady likes her hot and cold running facilities, however i did take up Phils offer of becoming a full member some time ago and ive just tried to log onto the third site which i didnt no about and it will not accept any of my information
Another thing is im no good with computers and have never managed to get on top of downloading the poi s onto either my computer or sat nav but as we dont us them there seems little point
But for those of you that do then the full membership is well worth the cost
Ive just converted my fourth van into a basic camper as ive done with the other transit vans ive had but this latest one is a transit custom low roof and i understand from various forums that DVLA is not accepting low roof vans and they have also imposed a lot more requirements to able to register one as such

Hi everyone
Ive not been on any of the sites for a while as we do not wildcamp as my good lady likes her hot and cold running facilities, however i did take up Phils offer of becoming a full member some time ago and ive just tried to log onto the third site which i didnt no about and it will not accept any of my information
Another thing is im no good with computers and have never managed to get on top of downloading the poi s onto either my computer or sat nav but as we dont us them there seems little point
Ive just converted my fourth van into a basic camper as ive done with the other transit vans ive had but this latest one is a transit custom low roof and i understand from various forums that DVLA is not accepting low roof vans and they have also imposed a lot more requirements to able to register one as such

You’ll need to register at Motorhomebuilder using the same user name and e mail as for the other sites. Sounds like it may be useful for you.

Hi everyone
Use the contact us option at the bottom of the page and admin can give you the details you need

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back