[FULL] Rolls Royce Leisure Club, Barnoldswick, Thursday 1st June until Tuesday 6th 2023

[FULL] Rolls Royce Leisure Club, Barnoldswick, Thursday 1st June until Tuesday 6th 2023
Posted by jeffmossy
Rolls Royce Leisure club, Barnoldswick, BB18 6HJ
Thursday, June 1, 2023 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser

If You are going to the Goosnargh Meet from this venue, I have had confirmation that we can now stay here on Tuesday then we can go straight to Goosnargh a day early and arrive on Wednesday, these days are NOT part of the rally, but the price remains the same as the rally and I will take the fees for the extra days during the weekend, please let me know when you arrive if you are having these extra days, the rally fees need to be in a separate envelope and handed in on ARRIVAL at the Rally

This rally is full at present

5 nights. Following on from The Hollingworth Lake rally

Rolls Royce social club Barnoldswick, Most of the vans will be parked on tarmac hardstanding however there will be 4 grass pitches, let me know if you want a grass pitch.

We will have access to freshwater, Elsan point, rubbish disposal, toilets and shower

The club sell a great selection of cask beers and most other popular drinks, there is also a great food menu

We will be sharing the clubhouse with the club's own members

Thursday night, Pie night

Friday night, Fish and chips night, followed by a quiz

Saturday night, there will be a singer or group on stage to entertain us ( Subject to change )

Sunday from 12.00pm There is a great Sunday lunch with different options. Note the club closes at 20.00pm on Sunday

The area has lots and lots of walks as well as a great town with shops, cafés, pubs, ( I can well recommend the Irish bar, great food and lovely host. 15 min walk )

Dogs are allowed on site BUT NOT IN THE CLUBHOUSE

Sorry NO firepits

Generators can be used subject to the forum's terms and conditions, please let us know if you intend to use one when you place your name on the list

The cost is now only £8 per unit per night, please have your payment ready in an envelope on arrival, with your forum name and how many nights you are attending, this will be collected by a steward

If you want to attend, please ask on this thread only. MAX 35 VANS

Last edited:
This rally is full at present

List of attendees Max 35 vans [FULL] MINIMUM 3 NIGHTS STAY

1 Jeffmossy Steward
2 Trotter....Parking

3 Marchie
4 FERENZA
5 Patnlorewatson
6 alwaysared GRASS PITCH
7 hayhiker
8 The Stobbarts
9 Johndoris
10 Hymer Snobs
11 bmc
12 rugbyken
13 Dulvil
14 Benylin
15 Nomad-notmad
16 Peisinoe
17 Mischief2
18 Exwindsurfer GRASS PITCH
19 RegnVal GRASS PITCH
20 Peter51
21 earby mick

22 horace
23 Johnnyboy
24 Molly3
25 nimmo777 GRASS PITCH
26 Old Man Down
27 German Shepherd dog
28 Linca
29 Paulhelenwilko
30 Suepaskins
31 bazzybabes
32 Chocy boy
33 Minisorella
34 Mobilvetta
35 Meloc 8
36 Bongobaz
37 Joy Zigzag

Last edited:
Thanks, Jeff. We'll be heading towards the Ferry Ports or Tunnel around this time, and this would make a nice break en route. I won't mess you about by reserving and then cancelling, more sensible to wait until we've got firm dates arranged and then hope that there's still space [or someone else books and then cancels ...] ;)

Steve

Last edited:
5 nights. Following on from The Hollingworth Lake rally

Rolls Royce social club Barnoldswick, Most of the vans will be parked on tarmac hardstanding however there will be 4 grass pitches, let me know if you want a grass pitch.

We will have access to freshwater, Elsan point, rubbish disposal, toilets and shower

The club sell a great selection of cask beers and most other popular drinks, there is also a great food menu

We will be sharing the clubhouse with the club's own members

Thursday night, Pie night

Friday night, Fish and chips night, followed by a quiz

Saturday night, there will be a singer or group on stage to entertain us ( Subject to change )

Sunday from 12.00pm There is a great Sunday lunch with different options. Note the club closes at 20.00pm on Sunday

The area has lots and lots of walks as well as a great town with shops, cafés, pubs, ( I can well recommend the Irish bar, great food and lovely host. 15 min walk )

Dogs are allowed on site BUT NOT IN THE CLUBHOUSE

Sorry NO firepits

Generators can be used subject to the forum's terms and conditions, please let us know if you intend to use one when you place your name on the list

The cost is £10 per unit per night, please have your payment ready in an envelope on arrival, with your forum name and how many nights you are attending, wrote on the front of it, this will be collected by a steward

If you want to attend, please ask on this thread only. MAX 35 VANS
Yes please Jeff, all 5 nights
Thanks,
Mark & Sophie, HymerSN08S

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back