Posted by Admin
Hereford Rowing Club
Saturday, December 28, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Thursday, January 2, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
That's the problem with written replies, it is possible to be read in a completely different tone.... You didn't offend at all, I meant that it does look like there will be a space, one of the organisers will be along to confirm soon I'm sure.

My apologies.
Not ignoring you Neil, we are working on it.

Sorry I didn’t mean to offend . I am new to all this and we have only had the motorhome a few weeks . I am sorry . I joined today and was hoping to come along but I don’t know anyone .
Don't worry about not knowing anyone, if they can fit you in you will receive a warm welcome.

Thanks guys . Like I say I have no idea what I am doing lol .
Rog I’ve replied to your message . I can call you tonight or tomorrow morning if it’s too late now . Sorry to be a pain 🙈

Phil please is there any chance I can park where I did last year which was just off the car park in front of where the fire was near the path?

Arrived in one piece. Lovely reception from Roger thank you and met our new neighbours for the next few days (Loretta). All settled in and ready to meet all tomorrow.View attachment 52205
Watch out for that Roger,he has been known to wander round talking to you in his jamas then know nothing about it next day :)

it’s probably due to his age (who mentioned booze?) and at least he does sleep(walk) in the buff :)

Watch out for that Roger,he has been known to wander round talking to you in his jamas then know nothing about it next day :)

it’s probably due to his age (who mentioned booze?) and at least he does sleep(walk) in the buff :)
Let that be my little secret Neil!

Haha, just noticed I put does instead of doesn’t, apologies Roger you were definitely clothed :)

Sorry we can't make it but it appears that everything is going to plan.
Andromedia has arrived and is now on the wagon, Steve and friends off to the flicks, tea and coffee flowing, it all bodes well for the party.
Have a great time and we will be thinking of you at midnight.

Sorry we can't make it but it appears that everything is going to plan.
Andromedia has arrived and is now on the wagon, Steve and friends off to the flicks, tea and coffee flowing, it all bodes well for the party.
Have a great time and we will be thinking of you at midnight.
Happy New Year you two! xx

Reactions: Lee

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back