Posted by Admin
Hereford Rowing Club
Saturday, December 28, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Thursday, January 2, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Made it home last night, just sat indoors and relaxed. Hope everyone enjoyed the Rally as much as us, it was great seeing all the old faces and of course meeting new ones.
Thank you all for being good company, and making my job SO easy.
As you know, we are going on a three month gadabout, to mark my retirement so the next time we will see you is on Orkney.
Stay lucky, stay safe and a Happy New Year!

Thanks to everybody for making our first meet a very welcoming and friendly event. We thoroughly enjoyed it! Special appreciation to Phil & Rog, Chris and all those who helped organise.
We definitely want to meet again, don’t know where, don’t know when, but I know we’ll meet again some sunny day! ;-)
Now ‘Dave Bulli’ is sat, first-in-line ready for tomorrow’s sail back to ‘Europe’ 😁
4F2A7DD2-ED37-420D-91CB-B9DCBF783EF2.jpeg

Thanks to everybody for making our first meet a very welcoming and friendly event. We thoroughly enjoyed it! Special appreciation to Phil & Rog, Chris and all those who helped organise.
We definitely want to meet again, don’t know where, don’t know when, but I know we’ll meet again some sunny day! ;-)
Now ‘Dave Bulli’ is sat, first-in-line ready for tomorrow’s sail back to ‘Europe’ 😁
View attachment 52320
It was great to meet you all! Have a safe trip home and dont be strangers!

Had great time and fun. very much appreciate the effort put in to organizing such an event.
Looking forward to next meet where ever that may be.

Thanks so much to everyone who made the entry into 2020 such a great event especially all those involved in the organisation.
See you all in a field soon I hope

Thanks everyone for your company. The new year parties just get better and better. (We've come a long way since the Station Inn at Ribblehead in 2013 !) and we have enjoyed every single one.

Special thanks to the organisers and a special thanks to Phil for the Firework display...must have cost a fortune !

Paul and Helen.

Last edited:
We would like to thank everyone who helped organise this meet and all our fellow members for making the transition from 2019 to 2020 so enjoyable.
A special thanks to Phil and Campervan Annie for the diagnosis of my heater problem, I've now changed the room sensor and once again I'm warm and toastie, which is a must for me :D

Regards,
Del

A big thank you from me too to all the organisers. It was another brilliant new year celebration.
Special thanks to Greengrass for fixing my water pump in the van.
Can't wait for the next meet.

I think I have one, I'll look through them tomorrow.

Regards,
Del

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back