Generator Purchase

• Thread starter Deleted member 574
  • Start date
I use a Hyundai HY1000si inverter generator. Over 500 hours on it no and starts first pull unless I have run it dry. I only charge my batteries from it and it is good for that, not to big and light enough for me to carry round. If I could lift it easier the 2Kw is even better but too heavy and bulky for me.
Won’t hesitate to recommend them, quiet enough to have a conversation stood over it. You can convert them to lpg or buy them new with lpg conversion already done and full warranty.

Anyone got feedback on Machine Mart and their Clarke generators?
I've got this one and it still works. Noisy at full power.

I have two of the 650w elcheepos strokers, big problem is the crapy fuel tap dissolves over time, easy fix mind you, it will run my van on board numax charger.

I use a Hyundai HY1000si inverter generator. Over 500 hours on it no and starts first pull unless I have run it dry. I only charge my batteries from it and it is good for that, not to big and light enough for me to carry round. If I could lift it easier the 2Kw is even better but too heavy and bulky for me.
Won’t hesitate to recommend them, quiet enough to have a conversation stood over it. You can convert them to lpg or buy them new with lpg conversion already done and full warranty.
How do you get a big charge into your Lithiums , is it through a mains charger connected to the gennie?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back