Get well soon CAMPERVANANNIE

Just heard you’re not feeling so good Annie. At least they’ve ruled out Pancreatitis..thank goodness. Just keep taking the tablets and no we don’t want you sharing any of ‘those’ photos. Take care and hopefully we can all have a big meet up soon. Lots of love and best wishes, Chris, Jeff and Saffy the Staffie.xxxxx❤️❤️❤️❤️😜

I have to say I am feeling much better today so the tablets must be working but I am hardly eating as I don’t want to aggravate it .
Annie try not to eat spicy or drink alcohol, eat pastry, I also found that vegetables and basically dinners were ok for to eat also coffee aggravates your stomach as does chocolate and fruits and juices, cranberry juice or cranberries are good for you 1B809F47-CEE1-4967-B870-F3E3DA5FA1B2.jpeg

Glad you're home Annie. Keep taking those meds and hopefully things will continue to improve. Don't forget the old sayings as well.
'Let your wind go free where ere you be.' and,
'Better out than in.'

have you ate them scones yet ? i reckon it was ................................................. ? begins with c
Obviously they couldn't sent ice cream through the post.
So scones and cream was the obvious choice.
Well done you know who you are.

have you ate them scones yet ? i reckon it was ................................................. ? begins with c
I have had one and tomorrow I will have another Bill has had the same the clotted cream was fabulous but I still have no idea who sent them but it was a fabulous surprise and so were the flowers from Linda and Lee on the Devon delights Cris has denied all knowledge and so has Colin then I thought maybe it was Mr B or even Geeky Phil but I really have no idea who has sent them I hope I can repay their generosity in the future.

Thanks for the update Annie, soon be back to your normal self, well 'yourself' anyway the normal bit is long gone :love:
I have another telephone appointment a week on Monday to see if the tablets have worked if I am still having pain it then will be a camera job 😖😖

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back