Get well soon CAMPERVANANNIE

If your brave and just get the spray to the back of the throat I’m not so I get the anaesthetic

I had the spray to back of throat once but after that I had a heavy sedation, which I preferred, but it was ok. Hope they told you to prop yourself up at night, helps the pain.

• Funny
Reactions: Lee
I had the spray to back of throat once but after that I had a heavy sedation, which I preferred, but it was ok. Hope they told you to prop yourself up at night, helps the pain.
Yes I bought one of those big wedge shaped pillows from Amazon that has helped and I can only sleep on my back if I lay on either side I get the burning pain under the rib cage but it’s getting better by the day.

Yes I bought one of those big wedge shaped pillows from Amazon that has helped and I can only sleep on my back if I lay on either side I get the burning pain under the rib cage but it’s getting better by the day.

It's no fun being ill is it Annie.
Are you still in the van or have you decided it's safe to be in doors with the boys.
I do hope you get over this soon and normal Annie can be resumed.
Chin up chuck.
Lots of love and if you carry on, then I'll get Linda on the case and she'll find another surprise/shock for you

It's no fun being ill is it Annie.
Are you still in the van or have you decided it's safe to be in doors with the boys.
I do hope you get over this soon and normal Annie can be resumed.
Chin up chuck.
Lots of love and if you carry on, then I'll get Linda on the case and she'll find another surprise/shock for you
I am in the house while I’m not well Bill is in the back bedroom as we are still social distancing from each other as he has worked right the way through this pandemic so when he gets home his tea is in the oven he has his tea and then goes and paints in his modelling room so that’s not changed it’s just the sleeping arrangements that the gov says if one works and the other is at risk you should sleep in separate rooms, I’m am sure now they have me on I think it might be penicillin for 7 days hopefully it will be sorted 💋💋💋💋

Glad to hear you have a diagnosis and it’s nothing worse. Hope the treatment gets you up and going fit to be let out with the rest of us when the great release comes.

We haven't been told which way the camera is going yet, is it North to South or South to North, one of them certainly gets to the bottom of things o_O

I think it’s north to south 😰😰
I have to have regular ones (every three months at the moment) because of my oesophagus problems, it is uncomfortable for me because I gag as soon as they start even with the anaesthetic, Maggy doesn't even have the anaesthetic because she doesn't have any trouble with it, it is not as bad as it sounds

You lot are really making crap jokes at Annie's expense :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I, too, have a selection of these investigations and whilst not something I would choose, there are worse things!
I had a nasogastric tube for 24 hrs and the idea was to eat things which caused the heartburn and vomitting, sleep flat so that they could identify the the acid levels in my stomach. No medication allowed .....trying to not be sick with that in place was so awful, I took gaviscon middle of night. When it was removed, they found it had been placed wrongly anyway, so had to do it all over again!:sick::sick:
Anyway, are you feeling better yet, Annie?

I
You lot are really making crap jokes at Annie's expense :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I, too, have a selection of these investigations and whilst not something I would choose, there are worse things!
I had a nasogastric tube for 24 hrs and the idea was to eat things which caused the heartburn and vomitting, sleep flat so that they could identify the the acid levels in my stomach. No medication allowed .....trying to not be sick with that in place was so awful, I took gaviscon middle of night. When it was removed, they found it had been placed wrongly anyway, so had to do it all over again!:sick::sick:

I hope you realise that it's all friendly banter and I'm sure no one involved would want to upset Annie in any way, we all love and cherish her.

Yes thank you I’m feeling a lot better although they have me on 3 different drugs
Clarithromycin, Amoxicillin and Lansoprazole all of which have not very nice some of which I am suffering but hopefully it will be worth it in the long run, and as far as the jokes it’s fine it cheers me up no end and if this lot are taking the piss out of you it’s a sign of affection 😂😂 hope your ok after your investigations . 👍

It isn't our fault Annie might have a problem with an endoscopy, The Greek prefix endo- means "within, inside", so around 1860 an early crude instrument for looking deep inside the body was named the endoscope, If this had been developed by the Russians then Annies Vodka intake would have made her immune, what can we learn from this?.
Drink more Ouzo and Metaxa🥳🥳🥳🥳

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back