Good Morning all, and what are you getting up to today?

Pudsey Bear

I'll be attempting to find more usable space in the van as Lizs hobby seems to be filling them with stuff we neither need or will actually use on a trip.

Bad news, I'm feeling a bit incapacitated too this morning, I think the bending, twisting and screwdriving might have overdone my already knackered back, I took Tramadol last night and this morning but it's not touching it so I might just go down and survey for doing it in a few days and hopefully not just get stuck in again I only went to measure up yesterday and look for materials, sadly I found them and cracked on

Liz worked down there for a while so We took a trip last year and it's a nice town, loads of history.

Incapable of doing anything today after a Steroid Injection in my left knee on Monday has now left me in agony as that has gone out in sympathy with my seriously arthritic right Hip, yo ho.

A wander around Stratford on Avon today (never been here before to my shame) then off to see some play called the Tempest by a bloke called Will Shakespeare tonight.
I do like a happy ending ...... unless your name is Prospero. 🙂

My shame is that I still have failed to visit a performance at the London Globe, in spite of walking past dozens of times. ☹️

Well, it's nearly tomorrow now....all medical on here. Appointment at GP for Doppler ultrasound on legs first thing then maybe off to Suffolk in the van.First I have to locate a special adapter I need to take with us.....put it somewhere "safe" when estate agent doing photos, and can't find it now! 🤬

I am doing nowt today, back is really bad after messing in the van for two days even though in total it can't have been much more than an hour overall.

Liz decided to clean the windows inside yesterday, I suggested she let me do it (I had my own business in the 70'80s and I did it when I was a teenager, and my dad had his own business too, it's a great job) so I've done the lounge and half of the servatory, I enjoy doing it so not a problem really except I have to have a few bites at the job, the kitchen window is the hardest as it is so far away and entails me climbing on the marble worktop which always worries me, I have to make sure I put all my weight on only the parts where it supported directly underneath, but it's still awkward and only gets done when it really needs it.

I have all the proper kit, squeegee and scrim etc, I don't do outside though, a pro does it for £8 once every two months.

Had ears cleaned out at lunchtime. Vacuum gadget used, much more comfortable than the old method of blasting water into them.
Mind you £55.00, I was in and out within 20 minutes. Looks like a decent career to get into, I had to call around at least 5 before I could get an appointment within 2 weeks.
Setup my friends new rifle sight on his .22 rim fire rifle ready for rabbit shooting this weekend.
Finally collected grand children from school, now chilling out and playing with new IPhone.

Had ears cleaned out at lunchtime. Vacuum gadget used, much more comfortable than the old method of blasting water into them.
Mind you £55.00, I was in and out within 20 minutes. Looks like a decent career to get into, I had to call around at least 5 before I could get an appointment within 2 weeks.
Setup my friends new rifle sight on his .22 rim fire rifle ready for rabbit shooting this weekend.
Finally collected grand children from school, now chilling out and playing with new IPhone.
Ears are cleaned free on the NHS, little bunneys have a family somewhere, leave them alone.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back