Good Morning all, and what are you getting up to today?

Ears are cleaned free on the NHS, little bunneys have a family somewhere, leave them alone.
Yes, my surgery cleans ears out using the old method of blasting water into them. I would have gone there but unfortunately the waiting list is 4/6 weeks, I’d rather pay £55.00 and get them done within a week or so using the vacuum method.

Yes, my surgery cleans ears out using the old method of blasting water into them. I would have gone there but unfortunately the waiting list is 4/6 weeks, I’d rather pay £55.00 and get them done within a week or so using the vacuum method.
Done with vac here in hospitals, doctors dont do, the refair you.

Good morning Peeps and Peepessess.

I knew we had a good morning thread but it seemed to have fallen off page one.

Opened the blinds this morning to this cheeky little bugger, squirrel proof my arse, he was hanging upside down having breakfast before Liz got to her phone.

1719043124341.png

Got a little job to do today which I'm going to struggle with, I have too many T, Polo & sweat shirts in a chest of drawers and the weight has buggered up the drawer slides, walls are only 17mm thick, I have been to B&Q and got some 16mm screws of 4 different types 3 countersunk and 1 panhead, thinking the countersunk ones might just poke through the crap it is made from, but not sure if the sliders will clear the panheads, they are not screwed on in the factory, they used some kind of staple, fortunately they are still located so it should be a easy fix touch chipboard :D :D

Wish me look as the physicality's of doing it will hurt.

Armed forces day at loughshore park, red arrows and lank to be doing a flypast, i will watch from a hill near by as no mission of getting close.

No, we actually like it, but not from everywhere some places are truly awful, it's just a bit of a treat, we go up and feed the ducks and geese and piss off the gulls.

Been removing all the and grass including deep rooted weeds
Removed the grass dug real deep all over removed all or as much as one can see of the weeds then added compost and levelled out.

Another top layer of compost before laying the grass Saturday.

Plenty of rain due in the north east soon so that should be ok while we go back down to Southampton for a short while.

image.jpg

There is nothing much today other than the opticians to see if they can figure out why after a hour long initial eye test the glasses are useless.

Back