Posted by The laird
Green Frog Cafe Moffat
Thursday, September 9, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Gordon, was just checking latest update and checked the list and my name has disappeared?/

Hi Gordon, was just checking latest update and checked the list and my name has disappeared?/
I don’t think that you were on the list for this one, but are down on the reserve list for the December meet at the Frog.

I have no trace of you ever asking for this meeting ,checking booking records I have you booking for the Xmas meeting at the frog with dinner and ehu on the 5th of may but nothing at all for the earlier meeting
you are on the reserve list for xmas

I have no trace of you ever asking for this meeting ,checking booking records I have you booking for the Xmas meeting at the frog with dinner and ehu on the 5th of may but nothing at all for the earlier meeting
you are on the reserve list for xmas
oops, sorry, should have read it better,lol, no worries December one is fine for us lol. Thanks for the reply.

Are you aware that the gate at the Green Frog gets locked now after 5pm (poss 6pm)?
Means you can't take the shortcut into town through the Footpath to the C&CC Site in the evening but have to take the long way around the road (we luckily got a lift back to the Green Frog to save the old legs :) ).

You might have arranged alternative times for a meet? if not, could be worth doing so?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back