Posted by The laird
Green Frog Cafe Moffat
Thursday, September 9, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
We’ll be there tomorrow pm so keep that sun shining for us if you can please.

Thanks, Tony

Can you all remember there’s a new barrier with a key code entry as it shuts around 7 I think

Can you all remember there’s a new barrier with a key code entry as it shuts around 7 I think
Do you know the code? I'm not asking for the code but just in case Christina does not get finished in time for us to get there before seven.

Gordon just seen the buffet is cancelled but do we still have access to the tea room at night. just asking as I can bring along a couple wee off the ground fire pits for night time

Last edited:
Gordon just seen the buffet is cancelled but do we still have access to the tea room at night. just asking as I can bring along a couple of wee of the ground fire pits for night time
No we've not got the room at present

I'm popping down to the butcher's in Moffat at some point - excellent by the way - so may call to see if any of you are around.

Apologies yet again Gordon, Linda is still not well ( I think she is allergic to Scotland. !! ) Hope you’re not too inconvenienced
we were all set to come yesterday ! Alan

Apologies yet again Gordon, Linda is still not well ( I think she is allergic to Scotland. !! ) Hope you’re not too inconvenienced
we were all set to come yesterday ! Alan
Hope she gets better soon
Thanks for heads up and all the best

Parked up on the Quay at Glencaple now. Tidal bore expected at 2.30pm we have been told.
Had a great few days at the Frog with the help of good weather. Thank you Gordon for organising it and hope your leg gets better soon.
Tony & Sue

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back