Guess Who This Is For!

Here's the first clue:

IMG_20200815_152208.jpg

......and the second clue:

IMG_20200815_170638.jpg

The screen came from Rainbow Screens:

They apparently make all sorts of screens for any vehicle, any design, though they have some standard options. So if you're in the market for external screens and fancy something personalised...............
Their website gives plain screens ~£200, standard graphics ~£250, specials to your own design ~£300.
I emphasise that I have no financial or other interest in this company and to date have had no contact with them. I have perused their website having spoken to the owners of the moho shown above, who are happy with their purchase.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Someone who likes cakes 🤔🤔 let me think about that ..... lives in Yorkshire 🤔🤔 ............... has a saucy avatar 🤔🤔 getting warm ?😂😂

He or she may or may not be warm, Dave.
Yorkshire? The accent does sound as if it's from east of the Pennines.
A brilliant start!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

So I'm told, and apparently the daily dose has increased now that it's been established that coronavirus is stopped in it's tracks by high concentrations of ethanol.

At this rate we may well get the identity of he or she by the end of the week(end).

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Famous for bunny stew? (5 bowls Colin aka 'Oliver Twist'?) ;)

I have heard it said, Chris..........
..........though lots of these supposedly true stories have been absorbed into Moho folklore over the millennia.
Perhaps 'myth' or 'parable' would be an appropriate description?

Oh, and yes, getting closer by the hour.

Colin 🙂🙂 🙂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back