Guess Who This Is For!

I feel that we need to set a deadline for identifying the individual to whom this thread is dedicated, simply because I sense that the pressure is getting to some of our correspondents.
So if by 21:00 this evening the individual has not been identified in the thread, then I'll ask the person to step out from behind the keyboard and reveal themselves here in this very thread.
Or do you feel that more time could reasonably be expected?

I'll summarise the information we've established so far:
We have a female (word chosen with care).
We have Yorkshire as place of birth and/or residence.
She likes patisserie delicacies - and juicy joints?
She is generous to a fault, feeding waifs and strays with copious amounts of her world-class rabbit stew.
Snoopy has figured in her life.
She knows how to enjoy a mackerel, but prefers to travel with a Princess and has a man to clean her Moho.
She sometimes looks into the neck of a bottle of vodka.
She has been known to take solace around a fire at a solstice.

OK - so here's another clue:
The Yorkshire female has been known to occasionally, just occasionally, use an expletive or ten. And sometimes the ten expletives could be all that makes up a phrase.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Last edited:
I feel that we need to set a deadline for identifying the individual to whom this thread is dedicated, simply because I sense that the pressure is getting to some of our correspondents.
So if by 21:00 this evening the individual has not been identified in the thread, then I'll ask the person to step out from behind the keyboard and reveal themselves here in this very thread.
Or do you feel that more time could reasonably be expected?

I'll summarise the information we've established so far:
We have a female (word chosen with care).
We have Yorkshire as place of birth and/or residence.
She knows how to enjoy a mackerel, but prefers to travel with a Princess.
She sometimes looks into the neck of a bottle of vodka.

OK - so here's another clue:
The Yorkshire female has been known to occasionally, just occasionally, use an expletive or ten. And sometimes the ten expletives could be all that makes up a phrase.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

I think the above facts rule out Theresa May Paul ...............

Often found at stonehenge?
Like mackerel !!!!

Is there mackerel to be found at Stonehenge? Seems a bit inland. Then again, I’m a London boy. What would I know.
Saw an empty milk crate once, thought it was a cows nest. So used to waking up to hearing the birds coughing.

et on peut la voir en France partager ici le petit déjeuner avec une oie et un cygne.

That was absolutely hilarious, Mystery Member! You made friends for life there - I just hope that they're not still waiting by the bank for you.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back