He has left us for the last time.

Stonedaddy

For the members who remember Rocco my daft friendly dog, he went to the vets today for check ups and yearly injections but never came home with me. He had slowed down lots lately and I thought he was just getting older. Unfortunately they found a mass on his spleen which made him anemic hence his slowing down. He was also not eating like his usual self and had Rheumatism in his joints which did surprise me. Also he had an heart problem. I was advised it would be much better to put him to sleep now than take him home till he started to suffer. I was shocked and very reluctantly agreed. He will be missed by the family and all the members who knew and played with him.
I wsh you a sad farewell my best friend. R.I.P Rocco. xx.

P8170145.JPG

Sorry to hear this sad news, he'll be missed by everyone at the meets, RIP Rocco

Regards,
Del and Diane

I feel your pain

I lost a dog about 20 years ago and never replaced the little bugger, still missed.

Sorry to hear about Rocco, he was a legend, I always think of the Wintonian episode when his name is mentioned.
RIP Rocco.

Oh no Tom. So sorry to hear this sad news. Saffy will miss him too.....he was one of the few dogs she liked!! Thinking of you Chris and Jeff xx

For the members who remember Rocco my daft friendly dog, he went to the vets today for check ups and yearly injections but never came home with me. He had slowed down lots lately and I thought he was just getting older. Unfortunately they found a mass on his spleen which made him anemic hence his slowing down. He was also not eating like his usual self and had Rheumatism in his joints which did surprise me. Also he had an heart problem. I was advised it would be much better to put him to sleep now than take him home till he started to suffer. I was shocked and very reluctantly agreed. He will be missed by the family and all the members who knew and played with him.
I wsh you a sad farewell my best friend. R.I.P Rocco. xx.

View attachment 64343
Sorry you’ve lost your best pal Rocco Tom. I only met him once (at a festival in N/E) but realised he was living a great life. Lovely fella!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back