Hello to all!

Freespirit648

Hello all, I have joined motorhomer.com by taking advantage of the application for Wild Camping members.
We live in East Yorkshire and get away as often as we can in the UK & Europe.
We have been Motorhoming since we retired in 2005 and have a 2007 Autocruise Starspirit.
I have been reading all sorts on here and it looks good and friendly, I am sure I will have an enjoyable association.
I will put an avatar / picture on, when I find out how! :D

Freespirit648 (Ian)

Hello all, I have joined motorhomer.com by taking advantage of the application for Wild Camping members.
We have been Motorhoming since we retired in 2005 and have a 2007 Autocruise Starspirit.
I have been reading all sorts on here and it looks good and friendly, I am sure I will have an enjoyable association.

Freespirit648 (Ian)
Welcome aboard Ian & co. Lot of us came over from Wildcamping I think. Hope you enjoy your travels.

Hi, welcome aboard :)

Avatar - click on your small blank avatar to the left of the envelope symbol, then click 'Edit avatar' on the blank avatar.

Hello Ian and welcome aboard.
This is a really friendly and supportive community - smashing bunch of people/reprobates :D
Hope to see you and your family in a field somewhere one day.

Freespirit648 (Ian)
Welcome, Freespirit648,
I never found out how to put an avatar on either so you are in good company ha ha

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back