Helmsley, North Yorkshire MoHo parking

Alice1

Free Member

We have just become aware that the motorhome parking at the Cleveland Way Parking in Helmsley is only for a three year experimental period, and that there are some local objections to it. As a user of this facility , it would be a shame to loose it.
Can we ask everyone who has stopped overnight there to email the Helmsley council (helmsleytc@gmail.com) in support of the facility otherwise it will be lost. It’s a cracking site, close to the town centre with plenty of good pubs and a variety of small shops & businesses, and it’s free overnight! What’s not to like?

Yes I have used it several times and found it ok yes I will email Hensley council campervan

I used it last year and thought it was a great location. I will email them too.

Thanks for alerting us to this Alice1

We have used this place3 times this year, really good. One night 2 weeks ago 11 vans stayed overnight in the car park. Will send an email today.

I have just had a nice reply from Helmsley Town Council, stating that the Helmsley town council do not have the running of the aire. The aire was a collaboration between Rydale District Council and visit Helmsley in Business . This is the email I have found. I am going to send them a copy of the email I sent to Helmsley TC enquiries@visithelmsley.co.uk

Last edited:
Email Sent.
I have just had a nice reply from Helmsley Town Council, stating that the Helmsley town council do not have the running of the aire. The aire was a collaboration between Rydale District Council and visit Helmsley in Business . This is the email I have found. I am going to send them a copy of the email I sent to Helmsley TC enquiries@visithelmsley.co.uk
I had a nice email as well, i have now forwarded to the correct address;)

Yep! We too have now forwarded our email on to Visit Helmsley.
Many thanks to you all for supporting it. Let’s hope it stays available.

We have just become aware that the motorhome parking at the Cleveland Way Parking in Helmsley is only for a three year experimental period, and that there are some local objections to it. As a user of this facility , it would be a shame to loose it.
Can we ask everyone who has stopped overnight there to email the Helmsley council (helmsleytc@gmail.com) in support of the facility otherwise it will be lost. It’s a cracking site, close to the town centre with plenty of good pubs and a variety of small shops & businesses, and it’s free overnight! What’s not to like?
Sent message

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back