Until: Tuesday, August 29, 2023 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
3 nights (F,S,S) please for me and Mrs A
Thanks.

So many of our members love Hereford Rowing Club that we have moved the August Bank Holiday Rally to Hereford this year.

How to book and pay

Please reply to this thread, stating how many nights you wish to attend and what day you will arrive (i.e Thurs, Fri, Sat)
To pay, please put the relevant money in an envelope with your username, Registration number, number of nights, and correct money and hand it in on arrival.

£8 per pitch per night.

80 Vans max across both fields

Facilities:
There is water, Elsan and waste on-site, and greywater on the grass.
In the rowing club, there are showers, toilets and a bar which is available all night.

Fires and Generators:
Fires must be off the ground, and please check with neighbouring vans that they are ok with the smoke.
Generators - please let us know when booking so we can site you where the noise won't cause a problem.

Food and Entertainment:

Friday Evening is "Curry and Karaoke Night", a Choice of Chicken Korma, Chicken Balti or Vegetable korma,
served with Nan bread, Rice and Chips for £8. The food is followed by karaoke with your host MC Jeff.

Saturday evening, the club is closed for a private party.

Sunday evening is another chance to sing your heart out with MC Jeff and his Karaoke roadshow.

Monday evening is "Fish, Chips and Quiz Night". Enjoy a fish, chips and peas bar meal for £8 followed by a fun team quiz.

A buffet breakfast is served from Sat-Mon morning in the bar for £8.

Arrival and departure:

Please have your £8 per night payment in a sealed envelope ready as you arrive. Write your forum username and vehicle reg number on the envelope.

Arrivals from midday on Thursday, 24th August (please do not turn up before midday)
Arrivals from Friday 25th August onwards from 10 am.
Departure before Midday on Tuesday, 29th August.

If you are going to arrive after 8 pm, please message me so we can arrange for someone to book you in.

A steward will be on duty from 10 am until 8 pm daily.

If you have any questions, please let me know.
Meduck & meself please, all nights.

So many of our members love Hereford Rowing Club that we have moved the August Bank Holiday Rally to Hereford this year.

How to book and pay

Please reply to this thread, stating how many nights you wish to attend and what day you will arrive (i.e Thurs, Fri, Sat)
To pay, please put the relevant money in an envelope with your username, Registration number, number of nights, and correct money and hand it in on arrival.

£8 per pitch per night.

Facilities:
In the rowing club, there are showers, toilets and a bar which is available all night.

Fires and Generators:
Fires must be off the ground, and please check with neighbouring vans that they are ok with the smoke.
Generators - please let us know when booking so we can site you where the noise won't cause a problem.

Food and Entertainment:

Friday Evening is "Curry and Karaoke Night", a Choice of Chicken Korma, Chicken Balti or Vegetable korma,
served with Nan bread, Rice and Chips for £8. The food is followed by karaoke with your host MC Jeff.

Sunday evening is another chance to sing your heart out with MC Jeff and his Karaoke roadshow.

Monday evening is "Fish, Chips and Quiz Night". Enjoy a fish, chips and peas bar meal for £8 followed by a fun team quiz.

Arrival and departure:

Please have your £8 per night payment in a sealed envelope ready as you arrive. Write your forum username and vehicle reg number on the envelope.

Arrivals from midday on Thursday, 24th August (please do not turn up before midday)

If you are going to arrive after 8 pm, please message me so we can arrange for someone to book you in.

Chris &Kenny we'd like to book 4 nights please arriving Friday with our caravan.thanks

Friday Saturday Sunday , please and the same for Justin Connaughton please, Justin is a still a tugger

The List

1. Admin (Steward)
  2. Lee and Linda (Steward)
  3. Moonshadow (Steward)
  4. The Laird (Steward)
  5. Jeffmossy (Steward)
  6. Trotter (parking)
  7. Archiedog
  8. Greengrass
  9. RoaminRog (5 nights)
  10. Old Man Down (5 nights)
  11. Silverbeard (5 nights)
  12. Alwaysared (5 nights)
  13. Allen
  14. Hayhiker
  15. St3v3
  16. 4x4man (5 nights)
  17. Minisorella (5 nights)
  18. compost (5 nights)
  19. schnauzer bandits (5 nights)
  20. ShazDaz
  21. Peter51
  22. Ten Thousand Sunsets (5 nights)
  23. Frank n Sense (5 nights)
  24. Campervanannie
  25. Patnlorewatson (5 nights)
  26. Lioncruch (4 nights Fri)
  27. Double Beez (5 nights)
  28. Salvage1 (4 nights Fri)
  29. Bouydog (5 nights)
  30. Calianbay (5 nights)
  31. SauteringStobbarts (5 nights)
  32. Hymer Snobs
  33. Linca (5 nights)
  34. Roadroamer
  35. DebDdeb56
  36. Exwindsurfer
  37. Horace (5 nights)
  38. Caz (5 nights)
  39. Maci
  40. gazzer01 (5 nights)
  41. Rayphotoman (5 nights)
  42. Campingfun (5 nights)
  43. Chocy Boy (5 nights)
  44. Silverbeard (5 nights)
  45. Ianwilde (5 nights)
  46. BMC (5 nights)
  47. Wilded639 (5 nights fri)
  48. bevburman (5 nights fri)
  49. Lionchrunch (5 nights)
  50. FoggyB
  51. Lemonfancy (5 nights)
  52. Grahamgillian (3 nights fri)
  53. Wills on Wheels (4 nights thurs)
  54. BunnyB (5 nights)
  55. Geraldine (5 nights)
  56. Lunnie (5 nights)
  57. Berhill2 (3 nights fri)
  58. Shonky (5 nights)
  59. Johndoris
  60. Sean (3 nights fri)
  61. Wondering Womble (5 nights)
  62. LKinight (5 nights)
  63. Watts Occurring (5 nights)
  64. SteveandJulie (2 nights Sun)
  65. ChrisandKenny (4 nights fri)

How to book and pay

£8 per pitch per night.

Facilities:

Fires and Generators:

Food and Entertainment:

Arrival and departure:

Please book us in Friday to Monday,. Thank you. (3 nights)

How to book and pay

£8 per pitch per night.

Facilities:

Fires and Generators:

Food and Entertainment:

Arrival and departure:

Sorry to be a bother is it possible to be near the elsan point I know it's as you go into the club. It would be much appreciated as since my illness I can't walk to far on rough ground.
Thanks Toledo

Sorry to be a bother is it possible to be near the elsan point I know it's as you go into the club. It would be much appreciated as since my illness I can't walk to far on rough ground.
Thanks Toledo
Hi,
Yes, we will get you as close as possible.
Phil

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back