Thursday, August 24, 2023 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 29, 2023 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Can we have a fire this year ?
Also maybe a small marquee as a meeting point. There was a good gathering at Firefox’s van at Burton Bradstock but the cool wind got the better of many.
Just a suggestion what do others think ?
many thanks.
David.

Can we have a fire this year ?
Also maybe a small marquee as a meeting point. There was a good gathering at Firefox’s van at Burton Bradstock but the cool wind got the better of many.
Just a suggestion what do others think ?
many thanks.
David.
You can use firepits if they are off the ground. We cannot have a large community fire until October.
With over 150 people attending using our 3mx3m marquee means that some people would be left out.

You can use firepits if they are off the ground. We cannot have a large community fire until October.
With over 150 people attending using our 3mx3m marquee means that some people would be left out.
Thanks for the reply Phil. Oh yer forgot about the month. On the marquee front don’t think you would ever get 150 in the marquee at one time. I was more thinking more just a base to be able to go to should the weather turn. Somewhere to go instead of sitting in the van on one’s own. Just a thought. I find going to the club bar abit formal. Maybe that’s just me.
maybe run a survey on the matter what you think ?

Thanks for the reply Phil. Oh yer forgot about the month. On the marquee front don’t think you would ever get 150 in the marquee at one time. I was more thinking more just a base to be able to go to should the weather turn. Somewhere to go instead of sitting in the van on one’s own. Just a thought. I find going to the club bar abit formal. Maybe that’s just me.
maybe run a survey on the matter what you think ?
If you imagine that each person in a chair would take up 1m square, only nine people could be in the marquee, or maybe you could get 15 at a squeeze. Who chooses the 135 members who cannot use the marquee?

You can, of course, bring a shelter to use as some people do.

Hi there, can you please add rodders1234 to the reserve list. A bit late I realise but it would be our first group rally so thought we’d give it a try!

Hi Phil, please take me off of the reserve list. Sorry to mess you around, we would have loved to come along but we now have family christening over this weekend. Thanks.

Hi Guys, Just to let you know Mandie and I are unable to make this meet this year. Have a great time everyone.
cheers. David.

Anyone who knows Roger DJ. Needs to let him know to put his name down for this one. I’ve tried to communicate but the system is not recognising his name on either website.
many thanks.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back