Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, August 24, 2023 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 29, 2023 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Give Linda our love and hope she feels a lot better soon. We'll miss having you here with us.
All the best
Reg and Val.

Glad you lot are having a good time. I’ve been having mad thoughts since Thursday about making a last minute run down glad the meet is past the halfway mark now I can put them stupid ideas to bed.

Glad you lot are having a good time. I’ve been having mad thoughts since Thursday about making a last minute run down glad the meet is past the halfway mark now I can put them stupid ideas to bed.
It’s been very nice wully we’re even having great laughs
At my expense Lee and ken also jeff ripping the lonesome jock to bits 😁😁😁😁👍

As long as they get there round in Gordon. I’m starting to warm to some of the sasanachs there’s the odd one that ive took a liking too but don’t trust them too much let your guard down and they’ll take the piss. You can be standing at the bar with six of them in front of you one blink and there all standing behind you,😂😜😎

Morning, is there anyone at the Hereford rally who knows how to fix an isri driver seat, it’s jammed in the fully reclined position

Arrived home safely yesterday afternoon, many thanks to Phil and the team for yet another great get together.
Still feeling a little rough today, but we’ll see how it goes. Can’t remember the last time I had a cough or a cold, but I’m sure I will feel a lot better, if I can persuade Chris to wear this Nurses Uniform!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back