Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, August 24, 2023 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 29, 2023 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Really sorry to inform you I can't attend this time as my new windows are finally being installed.many thanks.

It’s going to be lovely to see Sue (Daisymini) again, and is she really coming twice? 24 & 46

Hi All,

I have some trouble at t'mill here and I may not be able to get away on Thursday. I still plan to arrive sometime on Friday.

Sorry can’t make the meet Linda is really not fit to travel
I hope someone can take our place at this short notice
Again apologies will really miss the meet
Enjoys yourselves and best wishes to everyone
Sorry to hear about Linda, I hope things improve for you both.

Sorry to hear that Linda isn't well enough to travel, I hope she feels better soon. Thinking of you both and sending our love ❤️

Regards,
Del & Diane xxx

Sorry but we're not gonna make this weekend.
Made an early start (7 am) for our journey to Hereford but just onto the M55 had engine warning light and loss of power.
Limped home accompanied by smoking exhaust. Earliest garage booking I've found is 3rd week September.:(:(

Was intending to arrive today but a hospital appointment has got in the way. Appointment is tomorrow morning and all being well should arrive late tomorrow afternoon. If not it will be Saturday.

Reactions: Lee
So so sorry to Phil and his team for the short notice was hoping to get there Fri or Sat but sometimes life just gets in the way so will have to cancel, sorry to Jeff and Gordon who were going to have s go at fitting my grab handle hope I’ve not inconvenienced you guys too much. 💋

Well how nice it is to see some auld faces from past times ,I've been introduced to a few members whom I've never met but liaised with on the forum then there's daisymini all I heard was LAIRDY great eh like old times
got a thank you present from amother member for a favour past which took me aback
its the annual meet here but it reminds you of how great this forum is and it's still going even after covid
credit to Phil for putting up with us

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back