Hereford Bank Holiday Meet update

Lee

Rally Organiser

Under the present situation, I would like to clarify a few things.

We have received information that the River Festival has been postponed until September.

As far as VE Day Celebrations are concerned we haven't heard of anything but presume it will be much lower key or possibly cancelled.

Regarding our meet we have no plans to cancel but if anyone wishes to cancel they will receive a full refund. We will obviously follow the guidelines in place at the time but it is still several weeks away.

I hope this helps everyone and answers any questions you may have.

We are all living in troubled times and although our meets are important, there are much bigger problems out there at the moment.

Thanks Lee. If the decision isn't taken out of our hands by government edicts I think everyone has to make sensible decisions based on their own circumstances. We also have to remember many of the forums members are mature or have underlying health issues; perhaps better a later meet than a poorly one.

Hi Lee, thanks for the update. Diana and I are currently on lockdown. we've done the 7 days Social Distancing and reckon that as long as I can get the essentials from the shops we have enough in the cupboards and freezer to last for 3 weeks.
We are both in the high risk category and feel that we may have to cancel - but we don't want to!
The offer of the full refund is very much accepted but would be willing for the funds to be heldover to the next Hereford meet
or a credit note to be issued. We also understand if this is not possible. Stay safe in these troubled times.

After talking to the rowing club I have decided to postpone the meet until this situation is over.
I understand from Phil all monies paid have been refunded, if there is anyone who hasn't please message Phil with you PayPal or bank details and I'm sure he will sort it out for you.
Please stay home and stay safe and I will see you when this is all over, when we will have a a Post virus meet at Hereford.

thanks for letting us know, it is all for the best to keep us all safe please can you put us down on the re-arranged meet when it's safe to sort out a new date
thanks
bruce & angela

Reactions: Lee
After talking to the rowing club I have decided to postpone the meet until this situation is over.
I understand from Phil all monies paid have been refunded, if there is anyone who hasn't please message Phil with you PayPal or bank details and I'm sure he will sort it out for you.
Please stay home and stay safe and I will see you when this is all over, when we will have a a Post virus meet at Hereford.
Mmm so we’re not going for herd immunity then 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Lee
Would love to be able to make this when it’s rearranged.
How is the site fairing, should be drying up if our lack of rain is anything to go by!!!!😀

Would love to be able to make this when it’s rearranged.
How is the site fairing, should be drying up if our lack of rain is anything to go by!!!!😀

I don't live locally but I'm sure it's drying out lovely.
I spoke to the Steward a while ago and they are keeping the grass cut, even though the site is closed.
Hopefully we manage to get back there this year, no I know we'll get back even if it's in the autumn or winter.
See you all there, take care, stay safe an well.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back