Posted by Lee
Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, May 2, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Home now nice easy drive up the road stoped at tebay for a couple of hours kip and a bight to eat not bad going clear run over 370 miles. Had a great time at Hereford nice to see old friends and make some new ones we’ll done Lee and Linda you’ve got the nack for nice casual meets?

Thanks Wully.
I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves.
See you soon.

Hi Lee & Linda
Thankyou for arranging a great meet at Hereford, it's our favourite location. The number of times we were drawn to estate agents windows was unreal.
Thanks again Norm and Karen.

I'm really pleased that you all enjoyed yourselves I certainly did, looking forward to seeing you all soon.
It was a pleasure.

Lee/Linda
Thanks for a great weekend.
Really enjoyed it.
Look forward to the next one.
Mike

Reactions: Lee
We really enjoyed this meet. We’d been on a West Country tour from the start of Easter (Norfolk to Falmouth, Bodmin Moor, Ilfracombe, Exmoor, then the Wye valley, so it was relaxing to stop over in Hereford for four nights. We loved the city, went to the theatre and saw the Cathedral and other lovely buildings (including the Gordon Bennet PH!)
Good to meet you Lee. And thank you

9D76EE3F-D708-4547-AC32-6A53AE5B9345.jpeg55D647E9-01F1-4D63-9F1E-FE52B5EF6055.jpeg9FF4D78E-94EA-496E-8DA6-E843EFAED6DD.jpeg

• Thank You
Reactions: Lee
A very belated but heartfelt thanks to Lee and Linda for another wonderful Hereford meet... I had such a great time and it was really good to catch up with everyone and well worth the one-day turnaround after getting back from the Netherlands! Fabulous to see so many people on their first meet too... you chose a good'un :)

I've been chasing my tail ever since I got back too, with a family gathering, a funeral in Romsey and an annual reunion of Martin's old army buddies up in Mexborough, near Doncaster... just properly got home last night and don't plan on going anywhere for, oh, a few days at least :ROFLMAO:

A very belated but heartfelt thanks to Lee and Linda for another wonderful Hereford meet... I had such a great time and it was really good to catch up with everyone and well worth the one-day turnaround after getting back from the Netherlands! Fabulous to see so many people on their first meet too... you chose a good'un :)

I've been chasing my tail ever since I got back too, with a family gathering, a funeral in Romsey and an annual reunion of Martin's old army buddies up in Mexborough, near Doncaster... just properly got home last night and don't plan on going anywhere for, oh, a few days at least :ROFLMAO:
Get the washing machine on and clean that van it must be nearly time to go away again. ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back