Posted by Lee
Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, May 2, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Yes please. After all I have to prove I can get without mishap and with a full gas tank@

The challenge has been set, it will be great to see you.

The superior beings have instructed me that if I want a peaceful life that I put my name down for this thanks.
A very wise man best do as instructed.

The superior beings have instructed me that if I want a peaceful life that I put my name down for this thanks.
Did that superior being make any threats about cassettes Wully? :)

Hereford Rowing Club Rally.
2nd - 7th May 2019

There is a charge of £8 per van per night

The site has hot showers, toilets, waste points and fresh water taps. The Rowing Club Bar is available to us, providing there is not a function being held there.

We have a large communal fire to which everyone is welcome. If you wish to have personal fires or bbq's these must be kept off the ground.
Dogs are welcome but must be kept under control at all times and cleaned up after them.

Hereford is a lovely city within walking distance of the Rowing Club with a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants. The Cathedral is home to the Mappa Mundi and is well worth a visit.

The Hereford River Carnival takes place over this weekend with activities in, on, beside the river and around the city.

• Booking confirmed
Reactions: Lee
I assume you would like to come.
No sorry Lee I’ll still be away on the road trip. I was getting my retaliation in with Moonshadow. T’was my turn.
Looking forward to seeing you and Lin da later in the year ?

No sorry Lee I’ll still be away on the road trip. I was getting my retaliation in with Moonshadow. T’was my turn.
Looking forward to seeing you and Lin da later in the year ?

Ok I misunderstood I'll take you off the list.
Have a good trip.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back