Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I am going to decide whether the camp is going ahead on 1st October after getting advice from Hereford Council and the Police.

The food will now be directly ordered with the rowing club but I will pass on the orders from this thread on to them.
Thanks Phil. What will be will be. Stay safe

I am going to decide whether the camp is going ahead on 1st October after getting advice from Hereford Council and the Police.

The food will now be directly ordered with the rowing club but I will pass on the orders from this thread on to them.

If it does get cancelled please can you mention to the rowing club that I would like to book my own pitch on the campsite?

Hi Phil. Can you add myself and Lancaster Cal, 2 vans to the reserve list please.

Hi Phil
We'd love to come, but are still building....
Whether it'll be in a state suitable for rally - don't yet know! If it is, we'd like to come along, but won't know for a couple of weeks. Depends on the weather fairies and how well things go. Lots to do (upholstery, gas, kitchen sink, water, waste, insulation, waste tank..... ). Hmmm.
Fingers crossed, but may have to be one after!

Last edited:
Hi Phil
We'd love to come, but are still building....
Whether it'll be in a state suitable for rally - don't yet know! If it is, we'd like to come along, but won't know for a couple of weeks. Depends on the weather fairies and how well things go. Lots to do (upholstery, gas, kitchen sink, water, waste, insulation, waste tank..... ). Hmmm.
Fingers crossed, but may have to be one after!
We now have sofa, bed, kitchen sink - just need water, gas, waste, and insulation. In 2 weeks. Possible. 2 weeks with rain forecast every day (and working on the drive? Going to be tough and unlikely....)

sorry phil going to have to cry off my daughter needs a baby sitter & im not bringing her two along

Hi Phil. Pretty sure we said curry for two, but can’t find the post. ! Thanks

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back