Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi,
I will be monitoring the weather and I am going to the venue early so that I can assess the site.
Does this mean we might get a yes do/no don't message here based on your findings?

Does this mean we might get a yes do/no don't message here based on your findings?
Hi,

I arrived yesterday and the site is ok as it did not flood. There is no rain forecast for the rest of the week.
Based on current government advice we can open the campsite under our normal rules.
All food will be handle by the rowing club but I will be passing the booking on to them.

Phil

Sorry Phil but I can no longer get to Hereford; please give my place to someone else. Actual face to face stuff at hospital has put things out.
Enjoy all and stay safe

• Sad
Reactions: Lee
Hi Phil, I will have to pull out of the meet...sorry to miss it but hope to catch up with you all soon!!

Hi,

I arrived yesterday and the site is ok as it did not flood. There is no rain forecast for the rest of the week.
Based on current government advice we can open the campsite under our normal rules.
All food will be handle by the rowing club but I will be passing the booking on to them.

Phil
Thanks for that Phil so looking forward to getting out.

I can't come !

We are still in lockdown here in South Wales.
I was hoping the restrictions would be eased by now, but things are getting worse instead of better.
Have good time those attending.

• Sad
Reactions: Lee
We wont be ready on time :( Probably 1-2 weeks before we can get away for a few days. Close - but not yet. Got bed, upholstery, water, waste, hot water, gas, kitchen sink/hob, heating, fridge - but don't yet have loo back or insulation in all places - and this weather need that else it'll rain inside..
So next time Phil - will keep an eye....

I can't come !

We are still in lockdown here in South Wales.
I was hoping the restrictions would be eased by now, but things are getting worse instead of better.
Have good time those attending.
Thanks for letting me know.

Been missing this website whilst working from home! Hope I'm not too late to join you: Saturday and Sunday nights, no food.

What time is the curry being served? I have to work tomorrow so won't be there till probably 6 ish depends on traffic

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back