Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, August 4, 2022 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 9, 2022 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Sorry to add to your list of dropouts, but we will be unable to make Hereford this time. Hope all goes well for everyone.

Sorry to do this but we're having to withdraw from this fantastic meeting as we are going to be in France at this dates
i do apologise for letting the side down but enjoy in my absence I know there will be cheering but I won't hear it 😀👍🍺

Good news is our new kitchen has finally arrived, bad news it's going to be fitted next week so we can't come on the rally:(. We're looking forward to meeting up, will be looking out for one we can get to later in the year. Hope you all have a good time.

How to book and pay
Please reply to this thread, stating how many nights you wish to attend and what day you will arrive.
If you want to book food please order in this thread:

To pay, please put the relevant money in an envelope with your username, Registration number, number of nights, correct money and hand it in on arrival.

£10 per pitch per night.

90 Vans max across both fields

Facilities:
There is water, Elsan and waste on-site, and greywater on the grass.
In the rowing club, there are showers, toilets and a bar which is available all night.

Fires and Generators:
Fires must be off the ground, and please check with neighbouring vans that they are ok with the smoke.
Generators - please let us know when booking so we can site you where the noise won't cause a problem.

Food:
Friday Evening: Choice of Chicken Korma, Vegetable korma, Chicken Rogan Josh
served with Nan bread, Rice and Chips £7 each

Sunday Lunch: Choice of Roast Pork, Beef, Nut Roast
served with roast potatoes etc

Choice of Apple Crumble or White Choc Cheesecake
served with custard, ice cream or cream

£10.50 (no pudding)
£14.50 (with pudding)

Entertainment:

On Saturday evening from 8 pm, I am thrilled to announce that Pixie Spirit will be entertaining us in the Rowing club bar.

If you have any questions, please let me know.
Could I cancel this one please, (and the food). Thanks.

We’ve had some change of plans, we are originally down for 4 nights but could I add an extra night on please? (So staying for the full 5 days) thanks!

I am so very sorry but we can’t make it 😥
Whilst away for a few days an appointment came through for a CT scan that clashes, I am tempted to change it but I think it’s important I go.
We was so looking forward to seeing everyone and going back to Hereford.

How to book and pay
Please reply to this thread, stating how many nights you wish to attend and what day you will arrive.
If you want to book food please order in this thread:

To pay, please put the relevant money in an envelope with your username, Registration number, number of nights, correct money and hand it in on arrival.

£10 per pitch per night.

90 Vans max across both fields

Facilities:
There is water, Elsan and waste on-site, and greywater on the grass.
In the rowing club, there are showers, toilets and a bar which is available all night.

Fires and Generators:
Fires must be off the ground, and please check with neighbouring vans that they are ok with the smoke.
Generators - please let us know when booking so we can site you where the noise won't cause a problem.

Food:
Friday Evening: Choice of Chicken Korma, Vegetable korma, Chicken Rogan Josh
served with Nan bread, Rice and Chips £7 each

Sunday Lunch: Choice of Roast Pork, Beef, Nut Roast
served with roast potatoes etc

Choice of Apple Crumble or White Choc Cheesecake
served with custard, ice cream or cream

£10.50 (no pudding)
£14.50 (with pudding)

Entertainment:

On Saturday evening from 8 pm, I am thrilled to announce that Pixie Spirit will be entertaining us in the Rowing club bar.

If you have any questions, please let me know.
I've cancelled this one, just saying .....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back