Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, August 4, 2022 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 9, 2022 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
For those of you who met Buster my beautiful four legged best friend I feel I have to tell you that I have in the last 5 mimutes had to make the worst decision ever to let him go.
His health was the reason I wasn't coming to Hereford

Hi Admin, I'm not sure whether I'll be able to get to Hereford on Friday. How late can I let you know? If you need the space, I can cancel my spot.

Thanks
Jilly

How to book and pay
Please reply to this thread, stating how many nights you wish to attend and what day you will arrive.
If you want to book food please order in this thread:

To pay, please put the relevant money in an envelope with your username, Registration number, number of nights, correct money and hand it in on arrival.

£10 per pitch per night.

90 Vans max across both fields

Facilities:
There is water, Elsan and waste on-site, and greywater on the grass.
In the rowing club, there are showers, toilets and a bar which is available all night.

Fires and Generators:
Fires must be off the ground, and please check with neighbouring vans that they are ok with the smoke.
Generators - please let us know when booking so we can site you where the noise won't cause a problem.

Food:
Friday Evening: Choice of Chicken Korma, Vegetable korma, Chicken Rogan Josh
served with Nan bread, Rice and Chips £7 each

Sunday Lunch: Choice of Roast Pork, Beef, Nut Roast
served with roast potatoes etc

Choice of Apple Crumble or White Choc Cheesecake
served with custard, ice cream or cream

£10.50 (no pudding)
£14.50 (with pudding)

Entertainment:

On Saturday evening from 8 pm, I am thrilled to announce that Pixie Spirit will be entertaining us in the Rowing club bar.

If you have any questions, please let me know.
Hi, Have you room for another? Can we book Thurs, Fri, Saturday nights please no meals thanks. Ed & Jim @ Campingfun

I am so very sorry but we can’t make it 😥
Whilst away for a few days an appointment came through for a CT scan that clashes, I am tempted to change it but I think it’s important I go.
We was so looking forward to seeing everyone and going back to Hereford.
Ah Jac, Will miss you and Paul. Be nice to meet up sometime to catch up. Maybe a Ferring trip would be nice ? Hope all goes well with your hospital appointment.
cheers. David.

For those of you who met Buster my beautiful four legged best friend I feel I have to tell you that I have in the last 5 mimutes had to make the worst decision ever to let him go.
His health was the reason I wasn't coming to Hereford
Oh so sorry to hear this Anne. Thinking of you and sending love xx

Hiya,
Please can you book me in for Friday and Saturday night.
We do not require any food.
Many thanks
Rhian & Dai Watts

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back