Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire,June 1st Until June 6th 2022

Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire,June 1st Until June 6th 2022
Posted by jeffmossy
Littleborough Rugby Club , Hollingworth Lake , Rakewood ,Littleborough
Wednesday, June 1, 2022 - 10:00 AM
Until: Monday, June 6, 2022 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Today,your sunburn would have been replaced with rust. Wimp that I am, the heating's been on.
I have been out in the van today pulling the hob, grill and cupboard out in preparation to fitting the oven I got ofAndy yesterday. Must admit it was touch and go to putting heating on but I resisted lol
They had no sun here yesterday it seems 😁😁

When I first arrived yesterday I was looking for an expedition truck when someone shouted me. Turned out to be Marchie and I must look like my pic on here or he wouldn’t have known me lol. Was good to meet you at last Marchie 👍
Don’t know where I got the image in my head from but for some reason I thought Marchie had masses of thick white hair so I would never have guessed it was him. The accent threw me as well lol

Well where do I start, what a fantastic 5 days with fantastic people, thank you Trotter and the SquirrellCooks for greeting and parking, you could not have done a better job, and what about Lee, Linda and their Daughter and family, they did us proud with the afternoon tea party, not forgetting all who helped out setting up the room for the party. See you all at the next meet soon. Lorraine and Jeff

Thanks to Jeff, Lorraine and the Operations Committee for organising what was our first pre-planned Rally. And thanks to the Forum Members who didn't run away quickly enough, enabling us to put faces to names :)

On to the Knighton Rally for more soggy sandals and tales from the toilet cassette, or, at least, reports therefrom ...

Steve and Elaine

Hi Jeff, sorry for leaving early, but after our zoom service we decided that if we were going to be cold and wet, it may as well be at home. So rather than fuss about a refund for the rest of the stay, please will you pass it on to Lee for their charity appeal.
Ta
Peter

Hi Jeff, sorry for leaving early, but after our zoom service we decided that if we were going to be cold and wet, it may as well be at home. So rather than fuss about a refund for the rest of the stay, please will you pass it on to Lee for their charity appeal.
Ta
Peter
Hello Petef
Unfortunately I have already handed the money in and it will have been processed for banking, so I cannot get it back, but thank you for the offer, great to see you both and hope you had a good time, Take care. Jeff

Can I again thank jeff and Lorraine for their endless time and effort that they've put in on this meeting for us alll to enjoy! Not once have I heard a grumble from any members as nothing has been too much or a hassle for them todo for us all
I would like to thank them again as we near departure time and everyone else involved well done 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🥃

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back