Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire,June 1st Until June 6th 2022

Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire,June 1st Until June 6th 2022
Posted by jeffmossy
Littleborough Rugby Club , Hollingworth Lake , Rakewood ,Littleborough
Wednesday, June 1, 2022 - 10:00 AM
Until: Monday, June 6, 2022 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I might not be able to make it as my van has been playing up and it's not running right. Depending if I can get it sorted this week then I might still be able to come. ☹️👍
I am still having problems with van so I won't be there today.😭. I let you know after today if I can get there or not this week. Thanks.

I sit round the fire to get practice for the afterlife. 🔥
Elaine is going to have me cremated and have my ashes poured into an egg timer. Something about my never having worked whilst alive, so she'll make sure I do after my passing ... Just for that, I'll pour at double speed, so that her boiled eggs will always be runny. He who laughs last and all that ... :)

Steve

What a brilliant Meet, and we’re only on the third day!
Great idea to have a catch up evening on arrival and the Quiz Night was a good laugh as well.
Todays Cream Tea was a stroke of genius, with much of the credit going to LeeLindas daughter Clare who baked about a hundred delicious scones with various flavoured jams, and cream to die for.
The tables were beautifully laid out, and Lee and Linda were the perfect hosts ably assisted by Ken and Jan and many other helpers, a truly enjoyable afternoon!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back