Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire, Thursday May 25th Until Tuesday May 30th 2023

Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire, Thursday May 25th Until Tuesday May 30th 2023
Posted by jeffmossy
Littleborough Rugby Club , Hollingworth Lake , Rakewood ,Littleborough
Thursday, May 25, 2023 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Sorry Jeff, If it's not one thing it's another !
I now have a broken headlight glass and I won't get a replacement until the beginning of next week.
This means I will have to forgo my trip to meet you all - this time.
Looking forward to meeting up at Whittingham now. Enjoy your weekend.

If anyone is interested I’m selling a reclining chair with footstool/ side table. It can be seen towards the bottom of the field near the inflatable gazebo.
Reason for sale is shed clearance due to house move and I don’t need 5 chairs!!image.jpg

£15

Please can I have it but I'm not there. I will ask Molly 2 to get it for me as he is going to Burton or I can ask Phil admin if he is there

Thank you Jeff and Lorraine for another great meet, see you at Barnoldswick (y)

Regards,
Del and Diane

A big thankyou to Jeff and Lorraine for another fantastic rally. Also thanks to Linda for the quiz on Sunday - happy that we weren’t in last place!!
Enjoy the rest of your season one and all.

Fantastic weekend great weather and good company all round. Thanks Jeff Lorane and all the other stewards. Great music night from Jeff and the quiz night from Linda was a laugh. I’m still sure Scotland beat England 5-1 a well I must have dreamt it😜

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back