Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire, Thursday May 25th Until Tuesday May 30th 2023

Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire, Thursday May 25th Until Tuesday May 30th 2023
Posted by jeffmossy
Littleborough Rugby Club , Hollingworth Lake , Rakewood ,Littleborough
Thursday, May 25, 2023 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Jeff.
If there is space could you include myself and LancasterCal please for all nights.
Thanks

If You are going to the Rolls Royce Meet from this venue, I have had confirmation that we can now stay here on Tuesday then we can go straight to Barnoldswick a day early and arrive on Wednesday, these days are NOT part of the rally, but the price remains the same as the rally and I will take the fees for the extra days during the weekend, please let me know when you arrive if you are having these extra days, the rally fees need to be in a separate envelope and handed in on ARRIVAL at the Rally

I don't believe this keeps happening when I book your meets Jeff.
I discovered today that one of my brothers is having keyhole surgery to remove some of his stomach because of a tumour the Monday before the meet. He is 80 with a dicky heart so I need to go down to Bournmouth. Please take me off the meet for now. Thanks.

Sue and I are still in La Belle France and are not due back in the Uk 'till the 25th, but we will pop in and say hello on our way over to my nieces in Hebden Bridge, So have a wonderful time at a terrific location and stay safe, oh and do be gentle with Jeff too
Peter
Sadly due to health problems we have had to return early and it looks as if we will not be able to visit our friends over at the lake for the same reason. It seems ages since we were able to meet up with you reprobates, perhaps a bit later on, we'll see.
Take care friends and have a wonderful time
Peter & Sue

Hi Jeff,
I have an issue right now and I have no idea whether I can attend as I had planned.

I am one of the executors dealing with both my dad & mum's estates and it is getting to the final stages where forms need to be signed at the solicitors.
If all goes well & swiftly then I can be there as planned but I should have a better idea next week.
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Hi Jeff. I'm so sorry but I'm not going to able to make this meet after all. Long story but lots of important appointments cropping up and I just can't fit them all in unless I forego Hollingworth :cry: I hate cancelling things and was really looking forward to this trio of meets and a good few weeks away but it's not to be. I still plan on joining you in Barnoldswick and Whittingham (y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back