Hooked on a tv series

I have resisted this as I have hardly watched tv recently and even have a few GP’s to catch up on when/if I ever get back home :)

Game of Thrones of course
Breaking Bad was excellent spin off good but not watched it all yet
Walking dead until half way through last series(?) I lost interest
Humans
Halt or Catch Fire
Preacher
Will be more but those are the best/most memorable at the moment :)

I have just started to watch Fear the walking Dead it takes you right back to the beginning of when the disease/plague first started not as good as Walking Dead but a good back story.

Wished there was a programme worth watching on a Saturday ,never seen so much crud on the tv ,cheek to charge folks for this rubbish ,only my opinion

I will be watching formula 1, came in van to watch on all4 as I set it downloading earlier and couldn’t weigh up why it kept failing. Turned out SIM card had run out of data. Put another in now and downloading again :)

Quite satisfying watching neill
I hope so, will let you know later Gordon. A few here said they knew the results but I told them after dark I would be going round letting tyres down if they told me ha ha

just watchig a programme on humber bridge....it facinating...such a feat of engineering
I have seen a few on the bridge Trixie and it fascinates me as well, great engineering. I did have some books on it as well but that would be 20 years ago (when I met Caz) so no idea where they may be now.

You were right Gordon, I enjoyed the race :) or at least I did once I figured out what had made the download fail, data card had run out and needed replacing

I have seen a few on the bridge Trixie and it fascinates me as well, great engineering. I did have some books on it as well but that would be 20 years ago (when I met Caz) so no idea where they may be now.

You were right Gordon, I enjoyed the race :) or at least I did once I figured out what had made the download fail, data card had run out and needed replacing

did you see the programme on the constructio of the millau viaduct ..it was amazing........

did you see the programme on the constructio of the millau viaduct ..it was amazing........
I think I did Trixie, there used to be a series about big construction jobs and I think it got featured on that as well

Don't watch much in the way of serials/fiction, but i do have a weakness for Salvage Hunter, Time team and the programme filmed around Britains coastline, oh and UK train journeys and antiques road show.

I watched the BBC4 series 'Plague' that has just ended. It is a Spanish crime series set in the 16th Century in Seville, it was very dark and sinister. The voyeurs amongst you might want to watch it as there are boobs, lady gardens and willies on display at times. ;) You will need to turn on the subtitles to follow the plot. The next foreign crime series starts this Saturday at 9 pm and should be easier to follow as it is an Australian one. :)

I have been watching the series on BBC The Bodyguard the first 3 episodes were pretty good so far I don’t watch a lot of tv but there are a few series that I love
Game of Thrones
Walking Dead
Grim
and now The Bodyguard
What are the tv series that you are hooked on.

I probably watch too much TV!
I like the Walking Dead (back soon I think!)
Grimm was very good and disappointed they cancelled it (but at least they knew it was coming and had a proper finale)
I do like the US procedural crime programs - so the various Law & Order series and Criminal Minds.
and quite a few old TV series as well that are shown on channels like ITV4, Talking Pictures and similar satellite channels.

I probably watch too much TV!
I like the Walking Dead (back soon I think!)
Grimm was very good and disappointed they cancelled it (but at least they knew it was coming and had a proper finale)
I do like the US procedural crime programs - so the various Law & Order series and Criminal Minds.
and quite a few old TV series as well that are shown on channels like ITV4, Talking Pictures and similar satellite channels.

Used to really like Grimm and I was the same as you a bit disappointed when they cancelled it

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back