Rolls Royce social club, Barnoldswick, BB18 6HJ
Thursday, February 24, 2022 - 10:00 AM
Until: Monday, February 28, 2022 - 11:59 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Jeff sorry we won’t be able to make this would really have liked to show our respects to Barry. Christine was a lovely lady with a wicked sense of humour hope everything goes well and Barry gets some comfort from knowing he has some great friends. I’ll no doubt catch up with him and have a chat at Some point this year.

as above will be thinking of you barry & will raise a glass in portugal with lee & linda on the day linda was a lovely lady

As Linda and Ken have said we will miss the meet and I'm sure we will raise a glass to Christine.
What a lovely lady, as already said, she had a wicked sense of humour and I can't remember hearing her complain about her illness, one of the old school, where you just get on with life and enjoy it.
Barry must miss her terribly.

What a wonderful idea, @jeffmossy! Well done for organising. Unfortunately we can't join you as I have shifts too close to that weekend. Will be thinking of you all. Christine is going to be badly missed at the meets

Add me Jeff. Not sure if I can make it or not. Loads going on but if I can I will. I might be able to do some nights and might be able to do them all. I will have to play it by ear as time goes along. Hope to see everyone there.
.... Tom ....

Unfortunately we won’t be able to make this, our thoughts are with you Barry and Christine, she was a lovely lady, miss by all that knew her❤️

Sorry we aren’t able to make this Baz, unfortunately it is Feb half term and we are on call for grandparent duties. Rest assured we will raise a glass to Christine (particularly as “dry January” will be over). Will catch up with you during the year no doubt. Regards Mick and Teresa

So sorry I won't be able to make this weekend as I have other commitments. I'll make sure I raise a glass to Christine.

Just, for about the 4th time, tried to put the venue into maps on my phone. Not recognised. Anyone else had the same issue? It has liaded ok into Waze. Other destinations have been ok in Maps. Weird

Yes please. Hopefully Fri and Sat. May try to do more. Mel lives down the road.
Sad loss, all the best Baz From Baz.

Jeff I'm so sorry but I won't be able to make this meet after all 😔
Like Carol, I'll be with you in spirit and will raise a glass to our lovely Christine. Please give Bazz a big hug from me.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back