International Campervan Show 4th - 6th June 2021. Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse

International Campervan Show 4th - 6th June 2021. Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse
Posted by Admin
Stratford Racecourse, Luddington Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire CV37 9SE
Friday, June 4, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Monday, June 7, 2021 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Dog owners at this meet, check your pooch for tics, we found two on Bracken last night.

Thanks to Del for the IPA, Lee for the screwdriver loan, Marie for keeping her noise level below 154db, Minisorella for illuminating the night with her teeth, Phil for organising and everyone else for making it enjoyable.

what a fab weekend. thank you all for the kind reception on my first time with you all. i had a great time. and thank you Phil, Urban Explorer and Poppy and Dolly.

Dog owners at this meet, check your pooch for tics, we found two on Bracken last night.

Thanks to Del for the IPA, Lee for the screwdriver loan, Marie for keeping her noise level below 154db, Minisorella for illuminating the night with her teeth, Phil for organising and everyone else for making it enjoyable.
It was nice to see how you really look with the facial haircut👍

What a great taste of freedom and (almost) normality! Although it felt a tad daunting at times to be at such a huge event after months of not seeing people, I loved absolutely every minute of being away in the van, every conversation with real (and very lovely) humans and every moment of warmth and sunshine. Oh and there were even a couple of hugs, yay! :giggle: It felt so good to connect with friends, old and new. Thanks so much everyone and a big mwah to Phil for all the hard work and effort that goes into the planning and organising 🥰

Thank you to all involved for a really enjoyable five days. Good to put some faces to names and special thanks to Trotter for solving our water transportation problem, and the lady who made me buy new feet ( Minisorella ?).
See you all again next time.

Thank you to all involved for a really enjoyable five days. Good to put some faces to names and special thanks to Trotter for solving our water transportation problem, and the lady who made me buy new feet ( Minisorella ?).
See you all again next time.
Pretty sure it wasn’t me… but on behalf of mystery lady, you’re very welcome 😊

My fiamma awning feet were waiting for me when we got home, bit warm today so sticking with flip flops.
I will lend you my gratitude for a nice reply ☺
the Fiamma Awning Feet were brilliant, easy to put in and easy to get out of the grass, but held the legs in place a treat. so happy you liked them and i could help you find the awning feet of your dreams...lol.

the Fiamma Awning Feet were brilliant, easy to put in and easy to get out of the grass, but held the legs in place a treat. so happy you liked them and i could help you find the awning feet of your dreams...lol.
I am sure my new feet will give many years of good service and we will have endless adventures together. I am forever in your debt 😉

Anyone going to the 2nd show in Stratford next month?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back