International Campervan Show 4th - 6th June 2021. Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse

International Campervan Show 4th - 6th June 2021. Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse
Posted by Admin
Stratford Racecourse, Luddington Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire CV37 9SE
Friday, June 4, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Monday, June 7, 2021 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Phil, we will be arriving tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon. Looking forward to it. 😊

On our way now. Hope to be there early this afternoon, mishaps notwithstanding! :oops:🤞🙃

This area is fully booked so we can not book anymore vans in. If you are already booked that is fine.

See you all soon!

I'll be flogging
  • Thetford pink 1.5L @ £5 and 2L @ £6
  • GasIt / Gaslow "air compressor" fitting (to allow pressure testing with air prior to LPG fill) @ £10
  • Fiamma awning tie down kit (aka storm it) £5
  • 15m run flat hose (can work on reel) £5
We'll be the black sheep there so easy to find!

Be warned. 45 mins of getting to race course and solid queues. Bonkers

we have arrived at 23 *15 had a beer dog walked now tucked up in my snug bed I love the bed in the van
c u lot for breaky?
m6 was a fun nightmare when we were on it off it on it

What great day started with a sbpffu then sun do early till late had a great day around about

Hi,
After watching how poor the check in procedure and marshaling was we left at 09.15 this morning.
I can't fathom how so many Marshalls were unable to tell us where the disabled camping area was.🤷🏻‍♂️ Chaos.
Was great to meet the few members we did. Joanne and Guide Dog Candy felt comfortable and safe, nice to have a good chat with Phil on Friday. Lady who was chatting to Joanne, sorry didn't get your name..🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♀️🦮

Next time I'm defo staying in members area Phil, well organised and easy to find 👌👏👏👏👏😉

Now on a CCC site to continue with the 6 week holibobs..

It turned out to be a great show after the grief of getting in. Nice bit of "normal" 😁 we left around 1430 today, no problem getting out.

Nice to see everyone again, and some new faces :)

We've had a nice day
full sbpfu (alwaysared ) now knows the meaning👍😀 had a great chat with some new members
had a great listen to mariesnowgoose 😝ate her great pancakes thank you very much
the weather has also been fab
thank you Phil for laying on a great venue

We've had a nice day
full sbpfu (alwaysared ) now knows the meaning👍😀 had a great chat with some new members
had a great listen to mariesnowgoose 😝ate her great pancakes thank you very much
the weather has also been fab
thank you Phil for laying on a great

Great weather and great people and a great show, with these three things it had to be a successful meet.
Thanks everyone, especially Phil for organising.
See you all again, hopefully in not the tò distant future.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back