Is this all about, spam or not

Nothing wrong with Skoda my first one the engine was in the back best car I had got a Skoda now and looking for a newer one
I have also been driving a Skoda for about 15 years now. The Roomster model to be specific. I like them because of the dogs we have had. With the seats removed I could fit 3 dog cages and carry 4 Whippets and 2 Pugs. My current one (bought new) is 10 years old and still has the original battery and exhaust. The only renewals have been tyres, front discs and pads (all round). Unfortunately I cannot find a suitable replacement that suits our needs. We only have 3 dogs now (2 small ones and a Whippet) but nothing is available that is practicable.

The 1900 diesel engine was good, but the 2 ltr unit is crap and gives trouble, and the heater matrix unit in the octavia packs in at under 100th miles and cost well over a hunded bucks, it jams the whole cooling sys up and renders the car useless, it cannot be flushed.
I have been looking for a new to me soda for soom time, roomster yeti or fabia est, but they are daft prices with high miles, also the small 998 engine is cr-p so must be a 1200cc, i will keep looking to i get one with a knocked out clutch or something like that and costing little monies.

The 1900 diesel engine was good, but the 2 ltr unit is crap and gives trouble, and the heater matrix unit in the octavia packs in at under 100th miles and cost well over a hunded bucks, it jams the whole cooling sys up and renders the car useless, it cannot be flushed.
I have been looking for a new to me soda for soom time, roomster yeti or fabia est, but they are daft prices with high miles, also the small 998 engine is cr-p so must be a 1200cc, i will keep looking to i get one with a knocked out clutch or something like that and costing little monies.
engine from the 90's A4, cracking little engine, I have a friend who (now retired) was a trouble shooter for all the VW/MAN group, he drove a 1.9 A4 out of choice, he could have nay he liked but he rated them highly, who was I to argue, not a minutes trouble.

The old Skodas have always been good for taking the mickey but it’s just having the craic really. They did quite well at rallying and compared to the Wartburg Knight in the 70’s they were a real style icon and much better performance.

Come on though guys, why has nobody mentione a Lada Riva 4x4? Now that was a machine 😂😂

A lad we knew when I went fishing had and Estelle, lively thing even with five of us in it plus all the gear.

Neil seen a company who fit masts for mobile phones with about half a million quids worth of land rovers and four wheel drive pickups all stuck in a field every one in up to the hubs a wee guy who lived in a small holding nearby came along with a 4x4 Lada Niva Cossack he plowed through the field towing them off one by one brilliant to see and a few red faces.

Neil seen a company who fit masts for mobile phones with about half a million quids worth of land rovers and four wheel drive pickups all stuck in a field every one in up to the hubs a wee guy who lived in a small holding nearby came along with a 4x4 Lada Niva Cossack he plowed through the field towing them off one by one brilliant to see and a few red faces.
That happened to us at toyota car show ulster hall, rangerover stuck and we pulled it out with a land cruiser, red faces all round for there dealers.

That’s it Wully, forgot it was called the Cossack, were absolutely brilliant although I never had one myself as they only did manual trans 👍

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back