Is this the end of the camp fires ?

I see the government have just announced plans to limit wood burners and open fires and restrict the availability of wood as sold in garages.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-46823440
And anither thing whit am a gaun tae dae wae awe the fresh air that ma lungs are gaun tae git naebody tells e that now dae thae!! hivens above it micht be guid fur me!!!! Translation: Oh my goodness what damage will fresh air do to me if the fires are banned!!:unsure::devilish::devilish:

And anither thing whit am a gaun tae dae wae awe the fresh air that ma lungs are gaun tae git naebody tells e that now dae thae!! hivens above it micht be guid fur me!!!! Translation: Oh my goodness what damage will fresh air do to me if the fires are banned!!:unsure::devilish::devilish:
Can't see it making much difference to a man with a home made log burner in his van,who collects his firewood from hedgerows & fallen trees etc. Not that I know anyone who does that you understand....?

No one ever mentions airplanes that pump shit directly into the ozone layer go figure that one.
On this one, here is a good little factoid that makes great sense.....
On Thursday my brother was going to Heathrow to fly to Germany and as I would be heading that kind of way wasked if I could give him a lift.
Usually I would but not in my current Camper, as it would have cost me an extra £100 because Heathrow - with nearly 1,500 flights PER DAY is in the London Low Emission Zone. And in two years time will be in the ULTRA Low Emission Zone. Yup, that really makes sense.

When all the aircraft in the states were grounded due to 9/11, the global temp rose due to the lack of vapor trails reflecting the suns rays...

On this one, here is a good little factoid that makes great sense.....
On Thursday my brother was going to Heathrow to fly to Germany and as I would be heading that kind of way wasked if I could give him a lift.
Usually I would but not in my current Camper, as it would have cost me an extra £100 because Heathrow - with nearly 1,500 flights PER DAY is in the London Low Emission Zone. And in two years time will be in the ULTRA Low Emission Zone. Yup, that really makes sense.
It’s all just bonkers when you look into it to me if your going to save the planet less sky traffic and plant more trees Get rid of plastic
Actually, it is considered a lot but actually only accounts for about 2% of co2 emissions, All explianed here.
mm interesting reading just shows sort fact from fiction and minds are changed.

Reactions: 2cv
I’ve definitely got a problem with this ocd when somebody posts a gadget I buy it when somebody posts a photo of food I’m in the kitchen like a maniac...guess what I’m doing right now. ?

W
I’ve definitely got a problem with this ocd when somebody posts a gadget I buy it when somebody posts a photo of food I’m in the kitchen like a maniac...guess what I’m doing right now. ?
arse on

Heard a snippet on the news yesterday, they're thinking of phasing out gas hobs and moving everybody to induction. Seriously!

Heard a snippet on the news yesterday, they're thinking of phasing out gas hobs and moving everybody to induction. Seriously!
Some new housing estates are not being connected to the gas mains. Probably ‘cos They need the gas for the power stations to make ‘clean’ electricity...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back