Trewan Sands Caravan Park
Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 12:00 PM
Until: Monday, September 28, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
We will definitely be there but may be a bit late arriving. Cannot pick new van up until Thursday morning then it will have to b e loaded.

We will definitely be there but may be a bit late arriving. Cannot pick new van up until Thursday morning then it will have to b e loaded.
No probs, I did not know you was changing vans, hope all goes well 👍

My geography of Wales is bad to nonexistent (I know I can ask google but I’m asking here instead to be sociable😊) where are the lockdowns in Wales, presumably nowhere near Anglesey?

The local lockdowns are no were near Anglesey and at present there are very few cases on the island, let's hope it stays that way 👍

That is good news @jeffmossy . Just hope it is accessible. They usually are but sometimes under a low cannopy.

Hi Jeff

if still room can you add us (me and the wife and the dogs). Two nights only from Thursday 24th, leave on the Saturday.

Cofion, John

Hi Jeff, could you remove us from the list please. We started our holiday at the Stratford meet and have been to Scotland, slowly working our way back south but we now need to return home a week earlier than planned.

Hi Jeff, could you remove us from the list please. We started our holiday at the Stratford meet and have been to Scotland, slowly working our way back south but we now need to return home a week earlier than planned.
Not a problem, thanks for letting me know

Jeff, sorry but can you change me to 3 nights arriving friday, please? Doctor's appointment friday morning has scuppered my plans. Thanks.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back