Posted by Biggarmac
Borders Event Centre, Springwood Park
Thursday, July 13, 2023 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, July 18, 2023 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
The price per night will be only £15.00 per unit per night.

The rally is at Kelso, Scottish Borders.

Address:

Borders Events Centre,
Springwood Road,
Kelso
TD5 8LS,

Arrival from Thursday, 13th July 2022. 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, July 18, 2022 - 11:00 AM

Limited hookups are available at £5 per night. The bulk of the hookups will be in a different area from the main rally. If you require EHU, please bring long cable(s). A splitter may also be useful.

Please put the correct money for your stay in an envelope. On the envelope, put your forum names and the real names of everyone in your unit. Vehicle registration. The number of nights. If you have asked for electricity, please put the money for that in another envelope attached to the first envelope. Please give these to the steward when you arrive.

How To Book

Please reply to this thread stating:
  1. How many nights you would like to attend
  2. What day you will be arriving on
  3. If you would like EHU

IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ON THIS THREAD ONLY

DO NOT USE THE POSTCODE ON YOUR SAT NAV. It takes you to a different Springwood park where it is difficult to turn around.

What three words ///chugging.sushi.physical

Co-ordinates: 55.596252. W 2.436798

The Borders Events Centre (also known as the Border Union Showground) is located just a short walk from the picturesque town of Kelso in the Scottish Borders. Its cobbled streets and historic buildings are popular with visitors and tourists.
From the site, you can see the outline of the town, including Kelso Abbey, Floors Castle and the local point-to-point course. The world-famous junction pool on the River Tweed leads visitors from the BEC over the ‘Old Bridge’ and into the town with its hotels, pubs, restaurants and shops.

The venue is just an hour's drive from Edinburgh and 90 minutes from Newcastle and Carlisle, making it highly accessible for the whole of Scotland and Northern England.
40 acres of well-maintained parkland, which are perfect for a whole range of outdoor events. They regularly welcome vehicle rallies, agricultural sales, and caravan clubs and are well-suited to fairs, festivals and sporting events.

With the grounds come several caravan and camping facilities, including 24 hook-ups, a shower and loo block (male, female and disabled), as well as disposal services

Kelso Farmers Market will take place in the town square on Saturday, 15th July.
Hi could you add us to the list for all nights please.

Hi Meg,

Can you book Elaine and me for all nights, please? Probably arriving mid/late afternoon on the Thursday, depending upon how long David of Wildebus needs to sort out my '5 minute job' ...

Steve
now now, steve, you never asked me if the 300 seconds were all contiguous, did you ;)

now now, steve, you never asked me if the 300 seconds were all contiguous, did you ;)
Of course not, David! In my defence, I suggested to you that it would be a 5 minute job for you [or 1/2 day for me ...] when I described the task, and we both accepted [tacitly, at least], that the reality of the site conditions might alter the anticipated timescale ... :ROFLMAO:

Steve

The price per night will be only £15.00 per unit per night.

The rally is at Kelso, Scottish Borders.

Address:

Borders Events Centre,
Springwood Road,
Kelso
TD5 8LS,

Arrival from Thursday, 13th July 2022. 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, July 18, 2022 - 11:00 AM

Limited hookups are available at £5 per night. The bulk of the hookups will be in a different area from the main rally. If you require EHU, please bring long cable(s). A splitter may also be useful.

Please put the correct money for your stay in an envelope. On the envelope, put your forum names and the real names of everyone in your unit. Vehicle registration. The number of nights. If you have asked for electricity, please put the money for that in another envelope attached to the first envelope. Please give these to the steward when you arrive.

How To Book

Please reply to this thread stating:
  1. How many nights you would like to attend
  2. What day you will be arriving on
  3. If you would like EHU

IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ON THIS THREAD ONLY

DO NOT USE THE POSTCODE ON YOUR SAT NAV. It takes you to a different Springwood park where it is difficult to turn around.

What three words ///chugging.sushi.physical

Co-ordinates: 55.596252. W 2.436798

The Borders Events Centre (also known as the Border Union Showground) is located just a short walk from the picturesque town of Kelso in the Scottish Borders. Its cobbled streets and historic buildings are popular with visitors and tourists.
From the site, you can see the outline of the town, including Kelso Abbey, Floors Castle and the local point-to-point course. The world-famous junction pool on the River Tweed leads visitors from the BEC over the ‘Old Bridge’ and into the town with its hotels, pubs, restaurants and shops.

The venue is just an hour's drive from Edinburgh and 90 minutes from Newcastle and Carlisle, making it highly accessible for the whole of Scotland and Northern England.
40 acres of well-maintained parkland, which are perfect for a whole range of outdoor events. They regularly welcome vehicle rallies, agricultural sales, and caravan clubs and are well-suited to fairs, festivals and sporting events.

With the grounds come several caravan and camping facilities, including 24 hook-ups, a shower and loo block (male, female and disabled), as well as disposal services

Kelso Farmers Market will take place in the town square on Saturday, 15th July.
Hi. Apologies. I'm going to have to cancel this. I'll have been away for a month and need a week at home before away again. Sorry folks will catch up another time. I hope I've put this in the right place ha

Hi. Apologies. I'm going to have to cancel this. I'll have been away for a month and need a week at home before away again. Sorry folks will catch up another time. I hope I've put this in the right place ha
Enjoy your catch up.

Hi due to work commitments Mick & I will no longer be able to attend this rally which is a real shame. We were down for Sat/Sun nights possibly.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back