Tuesday, July 6, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 11:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Favour possibly? I am a Member of the National Trust (England variety) - and there is this reciprocal agreement between NT and NTS of course.
Does any NTS member have last years Guide Book they don't need anymore I could have and pick up at the Kelso meet? could always swap it for last years NT Guide Book if that is of any use?

Cheers,

I’ve got this years NTS book, but don’t use it so I’ll bring it to Kelso for you.

I’ve got this years NTS book, but don’t use it so I’ll bring it to Kelso for you.
That is very kind of you. Would a slightly older NT (England) Book be of any use to you BTW? (I am guessing not if you don't use the NTS one :) )

Hi Meg,
could you put in me for 2 consecutive nights - Thurs & Fri preferably but I'm flexible.

Thanks

I believe there is an lpg supply within striking distance ?
or better still near Kelso!

I believe there is an lpg supply within striking distance ?
or better still near Kelso!
If there is, I wish I knew where it was!

If you mean Calor Bottles - lots of places you can get swaps

But I think you mean Refillable? nearest place I know is Lindisfarne Service Station. On the LPG apps, there is a location indicated in Newtown St Boswells for Johnson Oils - they are not a public refilling service and will not fill LPG bottles as far I am aware (I asked them).

I suggest you fill up the first place you find on your way!

I’m looking forward to this rally as it’s a long time since I’ve been in the borders. A bit of a long shot but does anyone attending want to buy a Beauclare gas cooker? I’ve had it a number of years (camping days) and it has just been stuck in the shed for sometime. Will probably need a good clean up but selling for £25 if anyone interested. Comes with the long legs and is in a bag.

remember to bring your dingys instead of your bikes. tad wet here this morning.

remember to bring your dingys instead of your bikes. tad wet here this morning.
Yes was lovely yesterday but wet this morning, I am a few miles across the border in Northumbria :)

edit: need to find a cash machine before I get there so could be some time in this area lol

Yes was lovely yesterday but wet this morning, I am a few miles across the border in Northumbria :)

edit: need to find a cash machine before I get there so could be some time in this area lol
Remember you can use the Post Offices to take cash out (probably your best bet around here)

Hi Meg, sorry but we are going to have to bow out of Kelso. Hope everyone has a great time. Cheers Helen and Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back