Kit for sale and available to collect at Kelso Meet in July

wildebus

Cello 20" TV/DVD Combo.
"20" Wide Screen LED TV with DVB & DVD"
Model number is C20230F-LED, SNC10 14

In full working order. Missing stand as was wall-mounted
Has the 12V Power Supply but no 240V Supply.

Reason for sale: Bought a 24" Avtex so surplus to requirements.

Looking for £95 (cheaper than any listed on eBay)

Genuine Fiat Ducato 15" Wheel Trims

I did post them up before and someone wanted them but that was last year and went into lockdown again etc. etc. so ended up still with. Apologies to the person who wanted them before but I can't recall who it was, so putting them up again.

4 Wheel Trims, from a 2008 Ducato, all in good condition. They are this style:
1622471438329.png

Reason for sale: Fitted Alloy Wheels.

I'll take £25 for the full set of 4 if collected from Kelso.

I'll take the trims, Dave. Thank you very much

Cello 20" TV/DVD Combo.
"20" Wide Screen LED TV with DVB & DVD"
Model number is C20230F-LED, SNC10 14

In full working order. Missing stand as was wall-mounted
Has the 12V Power Supply but no 240V Supply.

Reason for sale: Bought a 24" Avtex so surplus to requirements.

Looking for £95 (cheaper than any listed on eBay)

Genuine Fiat Ducato 15" Wheel Trims

I did post them up before and someone wanted them but that was last year and went into lockdown again etc. etc. so ended up still with. Apologies to the person who wanted them before but I can't recall who it was, so putting them up again.

4 Wheel Trims, from a 2008 Ducato, all in good condition. They are this style:
View attachment 59469

Reason for sale: Fitted Alloy Wheels.

I'll take £25 for the full set of 4 if collected from Kelso.
Where did you get your alloys?
Pic?

Not selling them but been asked a couple of times about the Alloys.
This is the before picture of the van going to get them fitted with some new Cross-Climate tyres ....
1622488620212.png

And back home later that afternoon with the new wheels and tyres in place
1622488712722.png
Bought them off eBay from this chap - https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/wheels-direct
I chose to get 15" Alloys and stay with higher-profile tyres. He also has 16" wheels for the Light Chassis.
I found him very helpful and he included a full set of replacement nuts (or studs, whichever it needs) plus a set of locking nuts as part of the sale.
Better view of the wheel if anyone wanted one .... This time with the centre cap (bought seperately) fitted.
1622489332729.png

Last edited:
Not selling them but been asked a couple of times about the Alloys.
This is the before picture of the van going to get them fitted with some new Cross-Climate tyres ....
View attachment 59476

And back home later that afternoon with the new wheels and tyres in place
View attachment 59477
Bought them off eBay from this chap - https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/wheels-direct
I chose to get 15" Alloys and stay with higher-profile tyres. He also has 16" wheels for the Light Chassis.
I found him very helpful and he included a full set of replacement nuts (or studs, whichever it needs) plus a set of locking nuts as part of the sale.
Better view of the wheel if anyone wanted one .... This time with the centre cap (bought seperately) fitted.
View attachment 59478
Hi David,
What is the weight rating of your tyres?

Hi David,
What is the weight rating of your tyres?

>2t. I specifically got a rating that will suit a GVW Uprating to the maximum 4000Kg for the Fiat Light Chassis.
Same for the wheels they are mounted on.

New item to "clearance list" ....

Thule EasyBase - https://amzn.to/2SKQZjp
1622568077545.png

I had two of these. One I was using and went with Clarence the Campervan. The other is still boxed up and never been opened.

I don't know if I will use it with the new Motorhome, so offering it up for same for anyone who may be interested.

Current Price on Amazon is £279.99. I am looking for £180 for mine (new, boxed up and never opened). Again, available for collection at Kelso and I will even help put it together if you want :)

Last edited:
Summary:
Wheel Trims gone

Cello 20" TV still available. Asking £95 but will take a close offer to save the hassle of whacking it on eBay

Thule Easybase. Asking £180 and is currently available but if you're interested, decide quick as very tempted to keep it so may withdraw from sale at short notice!

Garmin Nuvi 2595LMT (LMT = Lifetime Maps and Traffic = free updates at no cost) Sat Nav - £35 (see https://motorhomer.com/threads/garmin-sat-nav-systems-for-sale-and-a-xgody.43854/ for info)

New to list ... Halfords 2 Tonne Trolley Jack
1623669263021.png
This is used and looks to be in good order but not used it for goodness knows how long (I think it was actually the OHs Dads?).
Don't really know the value of a used Jack, so going to say it surely should be worth a £10+ Donation to Cats Protection (https://www.cats.org.uk/)?

Just a little bump on the post and to say that:

20" 12V TV is still available - Fully working and includes 12v adapter, TV Aerial Cable and remote - £95

2t Trolley Jack - £10+ donation to Cats Protection

The others are not for sale any more.
Thule Easybase no longer available (keeping it as dead handy. Excellent product.)

Garmin Navi SatNav is no longer available (keeping it for car as backup - couldn't get a basic usable SatNav for £35 let alone a Garmin with lifetime maps and traffic!)

Reactions: Rec
Another couple of items for the Kelso For Sale list ....

"Chinese" Diesel Heater.
5kW version. New and still in the box. includes fuel tank, silencer, all the fixtures and fittings.
Want it cleared out the way so a bargain £80 and it is yours (y)

"Chinese" Diesel Heater.
2kW version. Used for a short time. Gave me occasional fuel out errors and I didn't bother diagnosing it, I just swapped it with another one. At the time I took it out it was working. This is in the box and all the fixings with it are new (when I swapped it out, all I swapped was the heater body - the pump, controller, pipes, etc were left so are unused).
Again, want it cleared out the way and this one is just £40 - got be worth more than than just in a few spares :)

Folding Solar Kit is Reserved now :)

Another item that may be of interest though that I just remembered about after reading Linkshouse post this morning...

Undercounter 93L 230V Compressor Fridge
It is this item here - https://amzn.to/2SEkcNg
I fitted one of these in my Camper Conversion in 2017 and it worked brilliantly and never missed a beat. More economical than the majority of 12V Compressor Fridges costing 4 times the cost and twice as roomy. And over 7 times more efficient than a 3-Way used on 240V.
I bought another in 2019 to have either as a spare or for a new project but never used it so this is a still boxed up and never used fridge, suitable for use in a camper (with an inverter) or is equally good in a regular domestic environment.
Superbly efficient and looking for just £90 if picked up either from Kelso or my house (5 miles from Kelso)

Victron BMV-712 Battery Monitor
Needs no introduction really. Best price with the Motorhomer Forum Discount is £171 from Onboard Energy.
Have a brand new one in the box for £153

Last edited:
Hello All,

Good news for someone .... the Folding Solar Panel Kit is available again (y)

Free Power Baby ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
(after buying the panel)

Another couple of items for the Kelso For Sale list ....

"Chinese" Diesel Heater.
5kW version. New and still in the box. includes fuel tank, silencer, all the fixtures and fittings.
Want it cleared out the way so a bargain £80 and it is yours (y)

"Chinese" Diesel Heater.
2kW version. Used for a short time. Gave me occasional fuel out errors and I didn't bother diagnosing it, I just swapped it with another one. At the time I took it out it was working. This is in the box and all the fixings with it are new (when I swapped it out, all I swapped was the heater body - the pump, controller, pipes, etc were left so are unused).
Again, want it cleared out the way and this one is just £40 - got be worth more than than just in a few spares :)
Hi Wildebus. If you still have the 80w heater I will have it. Just had to take my gas one out cos it's fubard

Got some Solar Panels available as well available to be collected for anyone who fancies fitting/adding to their solar. Never been fitted.

100W Glass framed Eco-Worthy, fitted with solar cable and MC4 connectors. £60 each to clear out the way!

(I would have taken these to a festival where I go as a Trader usually but decided not doing any this year and clearing all these larger items)

Sorry Wilderbus but I have just been told by my technical wizard (SWMBO) that she doesn't want diesel she wants gas again.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back