Kit for sale and available to collect at Kelso Meet in July

can't deny, don't know who papa bongo is :oops:
Papa Bongo = Gordon and Moira, of Nissan Elgrand and Jedburgh fame. Who have assured me they will be in touch.
They said that, as near neighbors of yours, collection wouldn't be a problem.

Papa bongo is a gem of a guy and so is moira I can vouch for them David ( salt o the earth )
wecwere members of bongo fury and you know him from the frog meeting when Gordon was our quizmaster and I beleive you answered a question possibly about tractors . Or something else and you were in a winning team ,was it a comb ? Wished I could remember

Papa bongo is a gem of a guy and so is moira I can vouch for them David ( salt o the earth )
wecwere members of bongo fury and you know him from the frog meeting when Gordon was our quizmaster and I beleive you answered a question possibly about tractors . Or something else and you were in a winning team ,was it a comb ? Wished I could remember
I have no doubts, just don't recognise the name :(
I have always had a terrible memory for names and faces (not good when you are a service engineer and seeing customers).

I have a great memory for random information though :) Question in the quiz was what product did Airfix first make. Many people think it was a Massey Ferguson Tractor but it was actually plastic combs (y)

I have no doubts, just don't recognise the name :(
I have always had a terrible memory for names and faces (not good when you are a service engineer and seeing customers).

I have a great memory for random information though :) Question in the quiz was what product did Airfix first make. Many people think it was a Massey Ferguson Tractor but it was actually plastic combs (y)
Hey that's made me happy David cause I've been thinking lately I've not been minding things but jeez I was spot on with this and it was a a time ago

Hi Wildebus, sorry to mess you about but I will have the diesel heater if you still have it please.

Hi Wildebus, sorry to mess you about but I will have the diesel heater if you still have it please.
Hi,
How long are you at the meet for?
It is still available but I don't have it with me - however I am coming back either Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning and can bring it over then.

Something else I have with me and forgot about is a Victron 75/15 MPPT Solar Controller. Good for upto 220W Arrays and is the SmartSolar version so you can setup and monitor via your Phone
Excellent Controller and is the SmartSolar range is the gold standard for Solar Controllers.

If you bought the 75/15 from Onboard and used the Forum Discount code, it would cost £98. Mine is new and had never had a panel attached to it and asking £82 to take away this weekend :)

Sorry mate. We have to go tomorrow so I will have to leave it. I have got a victron controller like that thanks.

No probs
The MPPT post was a general one for anyone here who fancies a bargain :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back