Kitchen sink not draining

Anyone wanting to buy some high quality cola, been laid down for 24 hours so should be nice with some game, if enough interest I'll pop it on Ebay for interested parties to bid.

Ha ha just imagine what it does to your stomach if you actually drink the stuff.:Smiling_Face_Emoji:

Abermonian;n19043 said:
Plunger. They always work.

No they do not, it is bad advice for any motorhome, lots of push fit pipes, only the external pipes had clips on, internal ones almost fell off

Devonboy;n19042 said:
Ha ha just imagine what it does to your stomach if you actually drink the stuff.:Smiling_Face_Emoji:

I may have to taste it, just out of curiosity, way too much sugar for my type 2.

Well we're not all posh like you are we :D :D :D

Well I finally got under the van yesterday with the pipe I got for £2, 3 hours pharting about with it, it was just too stiff to work with I heated it up to make it soft and pliable, I had 22mm bends, but the pipe itself was in a coil, I stuffed a brush handle up it to make it behave, but in the end, I gave up, & I went back to the pipe shop this morning, got the convoluted pipe I should have got in the first place, 10 minutes bish bash bosh all done under there now, just have to reinstate the internal pipe now.

This is a right old saga, On Wednesday I decided a bottle of this expensive coke may as well go down the kitchen sink to clean the pipe out, bad idea, the pipe is blocked, it's a smaller pipe than the drain pipe, WHY FFS, more likely to block isn't it, so I'm grovelling around under the sink, not good for me at all, mucho paino, trying to undo all the pipe clamps which of course were fitted on a bench or before the side wall were fitted, I had to give up and pull it through hoping it wouldn't tear, I kept draining it as I went so I didn't get a coke shower, lots of twist n turns, eventually got it as far as the cooker wall, fortunately I could get a driver onto the three under there, so grabs some stiff wire bent the end over so not to poke through the hose, and prodded, got under floor with it then it stops, so it's under the van again, bit of carpet outr, torch out, tools out and crawl under, and it has 4 pipes running to the tank, find the right one and it has one of those horrid wire clamp not jubilee clips, all rusted up, why not stainless, tight B's, can't get in with a hacksaw, so back up the drive to the garage for the millionth time, old Mr Muscle bottle filled with water, grinder with 1mm cutting disc, and I can just get in, but can't actually see what I'm doing, so I'm cutting slowly as I can, cooling it with water from the spray bottle, damn, too hot melts the plastic of the pipe, so I'm an inch short now on a very tight pipe, I've come in for a breather as it's cold wunder the van, I might go out later, or leave it til tomorrow.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot, I now have a wire running right through the pipe, so at least the tank can empty, and the sink can drain as far as the tank, I just need to make sure the inlet point to the tank isn't clogged.

Seeing as these tanks are all bespoke, why on earth do they not make the inlets poke up instead of horizontal, plenty of room above the actually quite small tank, less chance of a blockage at that last part of the wastes journey a tight 90 bend on a tiny 1/2 in pipe

Abermonian;n28565 said:
You do realise plungers suck the crap out don't you?

Or do you try to BLOW it out?

Change your technique and save yourself time and grief next time. ?

You'll have to explain to this thicko how a plunger can suck it out.

then you can translate your following post.

Ah yes, I got it eventually :D :D :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back