Late May Bank Holiday Weekend.... Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire, May 27th Until June 1st 2021

Late May Bank Holiday Weekend.... Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire, May 27th Until June 1st 2021
Posted by jeffmossy
Littleborough Rugby Club , Hollingworth Lake , Rakewood ,Littleborough
Thursday, May 27, 2021 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Ooh, it's next weekend, would you mind, Jeff, if Sue and I popped over to say hello to our friends? I'm not strong enough yet to commit to a meet, but it would be wonderful for Sue and I just to say hello

Ooh, it's next weekend, would you mind, Jeff, if Sue and I popped over to say hello to our friends? I'm not strong enough yet to commit to a meet, but it would be wonderful for Sue and I just to say hello
Yes it will be great to see you and Sue (y)

Hi Jeff,
Just to update you with our arrangements.
We are arriving early on the Saturday morning now, staying Saturday and Sunday night, and leaving early Monday afternoon.
Hope this okay.

Hi Jeff,
Just to update you with our arrangements.
We are arriving early on the Saturday morning now, staying Saturday and Sunday night, and leaving early Monday afternoon.
Hope this okay.
That is fine, I have amended your booking

I have had confirmation that the clubhouse bar will be open for us on Thursday evening , Friday evening , Saturday from 13.00pm until late , and Sunday evening . I am thinking about putting a quiz on for Friday and Saturday evenings ( Just for fun ) Please let me know your thoughts .Dont forget to bring your OWN PENS. See you all next week. Jeff & Lorraine

A quiz would be great any chance of making the questions easier so we can actually get one right 😁looking forward to this thanks Jeff will they have a real ale on at the bar?

2 questions (3 really)
  1. Will there be any rugby matches being played?
  2. How close are local shops and do they include things like a butchers?
Did I post this in the right place?

2 questions (3 really)
I don’t really know the area, but there are shops, including a butchers and a decent sized co-op on Dale St, Milnrow. It looks like just a couple of miles away and is pretty much on the route in.

2 questions (3 really)
There is no Rugby on , and there is a Aldi 2 min after you leave the M62 Motorway at J21 , or you can walk / drive into Littleborough 1.5 miles from the camp . Hope this helps you

Hi Jeff. Can't arrive until sometime on Friday. Hope thats ok. I'm waiting on a teenager to get beyond, 'I don't know.' She has school Friday. Can you save me a place where I can use the firepit. Thanks.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back