Little Tip

kenspain

Free Member

For those that are thinking comeing over here and one day you fancy going out to lunch find youself a Pensioner bar ever town or village has one yesterday i took a friend into Gandia and he took me to lunch this was unbelievable. Soup, Rtooast lamb 2 veg . Chessecake , Coffee . total cost 7.50 euros. To get over the shock i had to have a large Cognac :):):)

For those that are thinking comeing over here and one day you fancy going out to lunch find youself a Pensioner bar ever town or village has one yesterday i took a friend into Gandia and he took me to lunch this was unbelievable. Soup, Rtooast lamb 2 veg . Chessecake , Coffee . total cost 7.50 euros. To get over the shock i had to have a large Cognac :):):)

Thanks for the tip, that sounds great value. We are scheduled to be in Spain in September, do you know what age defines a pensioner under the scheme please, is it over 60s or some other age?

It dose not matter what age you are you can go in and eat a drink at the same price as Pensioners I have used them many times and some get very full try to get in between 1 or half past 1:D

There's one of these in Peniscola...not sure if it's a pensioner or just subsidized by the local community...just at the bottom of the castle hill. Who needs google when you've got Ken !! ? Maja

Actually, it's a couple of hundred yards from the hill....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back